• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Parenting Thread

Just scheduled mine for next week and our kid for the week after. Probably going to comfort him with treats from a bakery nearby afterwards.

Last year Boy freaked out so much when doc was about to do shot I actually started laughing. I think that makes me evil?

What's the alternative? Just keep giving it to a kid who's shown reactive symptoms.

We didn't have #1 screened because we gave her PB and she was always fine. But we gave #2 PB twice and he has gotten red splotches around his mouth both times. So instead of continuing to give it to him on our own and risk something worse, we asked the doc to check him.

Omg red splotches! Keep giving it to them till they get used to it.

this isn't even good trolling bc you just sound like a total dumbass.

Do you really think "nut allergies" are 3x more likely than they were 20 years ago or are overprotective parents causing it

1c14d35e4e06f04fda7b80aa94561024.jpg

that's great - talking about the mother eating or not eating nuts - but if your kid is already showing allergic reactions to something, it's proooobably not a good idea to just keep giving it to them when the next episode could have an anaphylactic response.

that's great - talking about the mother eating or not eating nuts - but if your kid is already showing allergic reactions to something, it's proooobably not a good idea to just keep giving it to them when the next episode could have an anaphylactic response.

Actually if they're throwing up immediately, then be concerned, if he has a mild red splotch, just gradually teach him to deal with it by starting small and increasing dosage over time.

Or freak him out and make him have to spend the rest of his life terrified of eating out.

Whichever you prefer.

Palma as a medical troll is a horrible troll, almost as bad as his immigration troll.

Congrats ! Now you will have someone to clean out your house when you die !

Back