• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit's First Pet Peeve Thread

Umm...bro...u homophobic? You know you can't catch the Big Gay from straws, right? Just keep your distance from Numbers, and you'll be ok. If the balls touch, just slap a "no homo" on it. Trust me.

settle down, Beavis. Highlight the part of my post that even remotely references sexuality and get back to me. Straws are for children and adult people look ridiculous drinking from them.

You probably wear bright sneakers and short pants to work on casual Friday too, and a backwards baseball cap

settle down, Beavis. Highlight the part of my post that even remotely references sexuality and get back to me. Straws are for children and adult people look ridiculous drinking from them.

You probably wear bright sneakers and short pants to work on casual Friday too, and a backwards baseball cap

You mean like...shorts? Or pants that are too short for me? High waters? Maybe some Capris?

Does your boyfriend wear Capris? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

GTB, just come out already. Anyone who mentions this as often you must be deep in the closet. It's OK to be gay. We won't think any less of you.

In fact, since it would be impossible to think any less of you, coming out could improve the board's impression of you.

I'm definitely anti-straw. Agree that only children and women can get by using them. I practically live in my car for work, and have a 32 oz. thermal coffee mug that I fill with ice water when I leave the house. Cooler with water bottles on the passenger side floor. Ice lasts all day. I stay hydrated and don't look douchey. #winning

I'm definitely anti-straw. Agree that only children and women can get by using them. I practically live in my car for work, and have a 32 oz. thermal coffee mug that I fill with ice water when I leave the house. Cooler with water bottles on the passenger side floor. Ice lasts all day. I stay hydrated and don't look douchey. #winning

You should tell this guy he's not getting by.

giphy.gif

GTB is so the board version of Mac. Does that make me Dennis or Charlie?

People who walk down crowded streets with their giant golf umbrellas.

I've been getting by using straws and not using straws for years. Whatever. If it's in there I may use it. If it's not I don't ask for one. Seems like a complete non-factor when judging adulthood.

"Straws are for kids" is one of the weirder internet arguments I've seen lately. Can someone point me to the rulebook on this? I didn't realize adults weren't allowed to drink in cars or otherwise on the go. What about a soda at the movies? Do I need to pop the cap off and sip it in the dark?

"Straws are for kids" is one of the weirder internet arguments I've seen lately. Can someone point me to the rulebook on this? I didn't realize adults weren't allowed to drink in cars or otherwise on the go. What about a soda at the movies? Do I need to pop the cap off and sip it in the dark?

Dude's can't handle that the straw reminds them of a dick.

straws are for kids
pocket knives are for ?????
condoms are for sailors
seatbelts are for cowards

People leaving their car running while they go in to drop off their kid or run into the bank. Arrogant human wastefulness to avoid minor discomfort.

The Uber driving texting me 3 times that he’s arrived when I can clearly see on the GPS that he’s like 3-4 mins away. Bruh, you ain’t here.

Back