• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Ravens have the SB in the bag

I think cerealpiss is caturday.

LOL. I was wondering who cerealpiss is. Geez, he and Brasky have me reconsidering my atheism.

Not sure why I'm doing this, but here are the facts whether y'all want to believe them or not. Ray did not kill anyone. Two of his buds did. There was a melee outside a nightclub, 2 of his guys chased the decedents down the street, and the decedents were found very decedent like. Ray lied and covered for his friends. He was charged with murder, and the prosecutor said in opening that he was going to be able to show how all of the defendants participated in the murder. Then he was not able to produce 1 witness who could testify that Ray as much as threw a punch at the scene. So in the middle of the trial he threw an obstruction deal at Ray which Ray took - he did lie to police and obstruct. But the damage to his case was done as you don't want to over promise as a prosecutor, and no one was found guilty.

As a couple of folks have pointed out, athletes' friends and hangers on have caused many athletes tremendous problems. See Michael Vick and the ESPN 30 for 30 on athletes' financial problems.

Lastly, I believe Ray is both genuine and a ham at the same time. If you saw the NFLN A Football Life segment on Ray, you can tell he's touched a lot of people in Balmur. He's deeply religious and I think that's genuine. At the same time, you don't want to get between him and a camera. He loves the limelight and his inspiration to his teammates has always been a bit exaggerated.

i don't care which particular god ray "found" as it worked to defeat evil last night.

original.gif

I think cerealpiss is caturday.

That was my first thought as well, but he seems abnormally pissy, even by his standards, in this thread. The tone resembles Kanho, but I've never seen him claim a Wake degree, so I think he's out.

That was my first thought as well, but he seems abnormally pissy, even by his standards, in this thread. The tone resembles Kanho, but I've never seen him claim a Wake degree, so I think he's out.

def Caturday. Look at the response to Irish's brilliant "Wall Street." bait.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Then why aren't more bankers getting prosecuted? They're easy targets. In the last year there have been more murders by black athletes than Wall Streeters despite the fact that the athletes on average make far more and there are far more bankers.

Not even to mention the constant call out of "black athletes." I don't remember Kanho ever going full racist, just full moron.

The biggest tell for me is his "Ph wanted Lovie" comment on the other thread. The tone still seems a little unusual to me, though. Maybe he was sober last night.

my intuition has led me to believe that cerealpiss is in fact a huge dickass.

Back