• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Ravens have the SB in the bag

Man this thread is getting deep. Apparently the board needs a theology forum as well.

Not that guy at all. I have no problem with most people's view on religion. You have the right to be what you wanna be, and believe what you wanna believe.

Like for example my mother has become more and more religious, and it correlates with a lot of challenges she has had in her life. If that's something that makes life easier, than good for her.

But people who use religion as a PR resource have no place on this Earth. They're the bad guys. They're whats wrong with this planet. Finding Jesus isn't an excuse. It doesn't make everything okay.

Who are you to determine whether someone's faith is genuine or not? Or to question how they express it or not? Ray Lewis is simply a notch above Rocket Ismail kneeling in the end zone. Maybe it's authentic, maybe it's not. Again, between him and his god, if said deity does in fact exist.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Then why aren't more bankers getting prosecuted? They're easy targets. In the last year there have been more murders by black athletes than Wall Streeters despite the fact that the athletes on average make far more and there are far more bankers.

I don't think you actually went to Wake. Logic black holes everywhere in this post, in only three sentences!

Who are you to determine whether someone's faith is genuine or not? Or to question how they express it or not? Ray Lewis is simply a notch above Rocket Ismail kneeling in the end zone. Maybe it's authentic, maybe it's not. Again, between him and his god, if said deity does in fact exist.

I'm one person, with an opinion. That's who I am. I don't have a crew of boys who are going to stab someone to death, so I think he's gonna be alright.

When you put yourself out there, you're looking for attention. And Ray Ray is getting it.

I'm one person, with an opinion. That's who I am. I don't have a crew of boys who are going to stab someone to death, so I think he's gonna be outright.

When you put yourself out there, you're looking for attention. And Ray Ray is getting it.

Get him, tiger, with your hard-line opinion expressed on the Internet!

Alright fair enough. My last post was dumb.

But yeah Ray Ray is fake as shit, but because he's some famous athlete we're suppose to treat him differently. Okay.

Fake why? What's his gain?

Are NFL players giving him money?

Ray may not be fake, but he's at a Te'o level of embelishment for publicity

Back