• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Ravens have the SB in the bag

Ravens are second all-time with 9 road playoff wins. They've only existed for 17 years.

It's gonna be great with the Harbaugh Brothers coaching in it. Both are great young coaches.

Hey Reff,

You should sell some life insurance (or whatever shit product you pedal) to friends of Ray Lewis. Probably get a nice premium for being associated with that scumbag.

Here's a very simple message: There is no God, god, gawd or whatever bullshit deity you need to believe in to wake up in the morning.

Hey moron, I'm pretty sure Irish doesn't believe in that god.

But if ray Lewis can keep some athletes with sketchy backgrounds on the straight and narrow, then more power to him.

Lewis is a powerful symbol to young black athletes (and white ones too) about leaving that gang banger shit behind.

The hardest thing for anyone who makes it big to realize, is you have to leave behind most of your friends.

The reason dudes get into trouble is their friends.

But if ray Lewis can keep some athletes with sketchy backgrounds on the straight and narrow, then more power to him.

Lewis is a powerful symbol to young black athletes (and white ones too) about leaving that gang banger shit behind.

The hardest thing for anyone who makes it big to realize, is you have to leave behind most of your friends.

This is truth.

I hate hypocrites and false religion but I really believe Lewis turned his life around.

The most genuinely religious/spiritual people I know are the most forgiving, generous souls. It's easily twisted, sure, but that's where discernment comes in. Maybe Ray Lewis falls into the above category, maybe not. But that's between him and his god. I'd rather have him on TV thanking Jesus than Lebron on TV thanking Nike.

If he's the powerful symbol you're following than you're fucked, plain and simple. He's the guy on death row who finds Jesus. Slow fucking clap. How many kids does he have, with how many mothers? Yeah great guy. Found Jesus. Yea hah!

And Irish I clearly know what Christianity is about. I just think that Ray Lewis is an example of its dark side. Its why I left.

The most genuinely religious/spiritual people I know are the most forgiving, generous souls. It's easily twisted, sure, but that's where discernment comes in. Maybe Ray Lewis falls into the above category, maybe not. But that's between him and his god. I'd rather have him on TV thanking Jesus than Lebron on TV thanking Nike.

I wouldn't. But I'm here for truth.

God may still love CerealPiss, but not sure how He feels about Brasky after that shallow post. Will have to check and get back to you all!

I hate hypocrites and false religion but I really believe Lewis turned his life around.

Even though I completely agree with this post and with your post above, I do think Lewis can show that and be an example without the hooting and howling and prolonged rant. It makes it look like a show, even if it is sincere.

Would it not be be more powerful and make people feel like you were sincere if he simply said "I I would like to thank God, for turning my life around. I have left and sacrificed many pieces of my former life and am now seeing the benefits"?

God may still love CerealPiss, but not sure how He feels about Brasky after that shallow post. Will have to check and get back to you all!

Ray Lewis is doing his best Sean Hannity impression. Is this a black thing? Is that why its different?

I'm confused as to why you fall for his bullshit. You seem smarter than that.

Or maybe not. You do kinda suck now.

Back