• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The [Redacted] Quote Project

DeaconJoe

Reaction score
I need the help of you boards historians and people with better memories than me for a little project I'm working on.

Can you please post links to to all dumb comments that [Redacted] has made? This includes but is not exclusive to times when he threw players under the bus, didn't make sense, rambled, etc.

I'll work to compile all of the gems in this first post.

Thanks for your help.

#BuzzOut #WellmanOut #GoDeacs

Let's just see how many we can come up with. If we blow up the interwebs, so be it.

"I try and I try and I try; they just don't get it!"
- [Redacted] in the post game with Stan and Dinger after the Presby loss.

That's when my eternal dislike for that man really started to take shape.

I feel like the quote above makes it appear like Buzz and Lobo are one in the same. See I have this super complex awesome offense/basketball plan the players just can't execute it because its that advanced. No its just that your super awesome plan sucks donkey dick and is easy to defend against.

This one is hard to beat IMO:

"I'm not going to make any excuses,Tuesday is their toughest day academically."

"The vision that I have for this program is very simple and clear, we want to do well in the regular season, make it to the postseason, and SUCCEED in the postseason."... heroin addicts follow through on their objectives better than [Redacted] does.. actually he hasn't ever

"When he wants to win, he wants to be, if he really wants to be, ha, he can be."

-Jeff [Redacted] on CJ Leslie

0:57 in this video

"When he wants to win, he wants to be, if he really wants to be, ha, he can be."

-Jeff [Redacted] on CJ Leslie

0:57 in this video

My favorite part of that video is when [Redacted] claims that he has never used youth as an excuse. He tells the reporters in the room that they all know he hasn't used the youth excuse. It's right at the end. Classic. It's not a lie if you believe it.

(Paraphrasing) "We want to make it to the postseason play. We want to ADVANCE in postseason play." (Clear jab at Dino during his acceptance speech.)

(Paraphrasing) "We want to make it to the postseason play. We want to ADVANCE in postseason play." (Clear jab at Dino during his acceptance speech.)

At 0:40. Coming from the guy who has never won an NCAA Tourney game, the way he raises his voice at "advance" is absolutely sickening. Go away, Jeff.

At 0:40. Coming from the guy who has never won an NCAA Tourney game, the way he raises his voice at "advance" is absolutely sickening. Go away, Jeff.

I doubt [Redacted] will show his face in the Pit anytime soon. That video is so comical.

I have a great mental image of Buzz getting pelted with calzones and cupcakes if he walked in the Pit now

Back