• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The [Redacted] Quote Project

He used to have 5x the energy he does now. When he speaks now its like a dog whimpering thats been nearly beaten to death multiple times over 3 years. In his welcoming speech at least he had some fire... even though he was still a complete asshole.

sailor, I'm presuming that you are referring to the Randy Ready quote about a minor league pitcher from several decades ago.
"He's amphibious."

If there is an ACC equivalent, I don't know of it. However, if it exists, I would love to know about it.

Last edited:
sailor, I'm presuming that you are referring to the Randy Ready quote about a minor league pitcher from several decades ago.
"He's amphibious."

If there is an ACC equivalent, I don't know of it. However, if it exists, I would love to know about it.

Charles Shackelford from nc state said something about being good because he was amphibious.

Charles Shackelford from nc state said something about being good because he was amphibious.

Pretty outrageous if it was him. I didn't know he knew any words with that many syllables.

All things are possible.

Last edited:
"He's amphibious."

You seriously didn't know the Shacklefors quote? Shame on you ACC basketball fan. Shame on you. :)

2w7gu1u.jpg

At 0:40. Coming from the guy who has never won an NCAA Tourney game, the way he raises his voice at "advance" is absolutely sickening. Go away, Jeff.

Damn. I must have zoned out but that culture shit is clearly embedded around the 45 sec mark of that video.

Anyone else remember when we used to do these "quote" threads for Skip?

A man synonymous with success on both the professional and college levels in the state of Colorado, Jeff [Redacted] enters his third year as the University of Colorado men’s basketball head coach. Named the 17th men’s basketball head coach on April 4, 2007 in school history, [Redacted] continues the foundation of success on and off the court of Buffaloes basketball.

Although his second year at the helm was not a successful one based on victories, [Redacted] (buzz-DEL-ik) and his staff continued onward and upward in numerous and positive steps toward a successful season despite a 9-22 campaign. With one senior and one junior, and core of underclassmen, the Buffaloes youth of freshmen and sophomores attributed for 72.3 percent of the team scoring, marking the highest of any Buffs since the Big 12 began play in 1996-97.

CU’s competitive spirit on a nightly basis saw the Buffs fall short in conference play eight times by single-digits (an average of 5.3 ppg.) and in 11 games overall (an average of 4.6 ppg.). Four of those single-digit setbacks came against 20008-09 NCAA Tournament opponents, Texas (in overtime), at Kansas, at Oklahoma and Texas A&M.

Off the court, CU’s student-athletes made greater strides in the classroom earning the athletic departments most improved honor, as its aggregate G.P.A. rose .318 (to 2.718) over the last two semesters, the largest jump of any CU athletic team since late 1990s.

We should have a [Redacted] Quotes bracket and vote on which ones advance. That would be interesting.

Back