• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Reputation Trading Post

You get your second bar at 100. No clue past that.

Got my first NGArep today. I think I'm handling it... well.

As did I, for saying I wanted to say something but not actually saying it. So here's what I wanted to say:

Coach [Redacted] continues his atrocious public relations record by comparing an unranked incoming player to a record holder and modern Wake legend.

My rating won't include being shepherd, my mailing snow, or Waldo Moricle threads. How lame.

Wasn't Ish an unranked incoming player?

Wasn't Ish an unranked incoming player?

Doesn't really matter, but Ish was a 4 star.

I just really think it would be much smarter to manage expectations when it comes to incoming players. Better for both the coach and the player.

Ever since the start of the great rep realization on the "should rep be anonymous poll" I have only received neg rep except for BBD who enjoyed my guess her muff post.

I've got some neg reps for clearly sarcastic comments. Some people on here need to chillax.

I've gotten a neg rep for thinking Kodachrome was a S&G song instead of a Simon solo and one for a very small (but harsh) rant about Chicago after the hockey game on Sunday (both deserved, I guess). I've gotten no positive rep that has counted despite setting up the Sheep FA thread. I figured that would be worth something.

ETA: I actually did get one for putting in my Sheep entry. Thanks, OGB.

Last edited:
I got NGA Repped for my Ask Me About Northeast Ohio thread, and I assume I'll get NGA Repped for repeating it now.

Back