• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Revolution Crapped Its Pants

OldGoldandGrobe

Reaction score
I saw no sign of the vast #Buzzout majority. Instead, we saw evidence that the lunatic fringe is a minority of Wake Forest basketball fans.

Own it. You lost.

Is it not obvious yet that this clown is not a Wake fan, but a hole or wolfie wanting Wake sports in the cellar. He wants to get rid of the coach that made us competitive in fball, but keep the coach that has made us a nobody in college bball.

It's probably the same guy that saw my #BuzzOut shirt and said "Have a great day buddy" while flipping me the bird. Old Dirty Bastard.

It's probably the same guy that saw my #BuzzOut shirt and said "Have a great day buddy" while flipping me the bird. Old Dirty Bastard.

Good lord I have great disdain for a lot of our older fans.

Is it not obvious yet that this clown is not a Wake fan, but a hole or wolfie wanting Wake sports in the cellar. He wants to get rid of the coach that made us competitive in fball, but keep the coach that has made us a nobody in college bball.

Yep. He started out making fun of Bz then quickly realized that was a good thing here, so he switched to favoring Bz.

I think it's past time to send OG&G to a thread of his own if he insists on being here.

He is a constant violater of the "don't be a douchebag" rule.

I think it's past time to send OG&G to a thread of his own if he insists on being here.

He is a constant violater of the "don't be a douchebag" rule.

This.

He's 9-bars-in and constantly uses offensive language. He's well passed the KA and keeper threshold.

Don't know if it will air; but 11 pm WXII is where it would be.

Said everything I wanted to.

Sparknotes (on my phone so forgive typos, etc):

Certainly don't want to be the one holding a sign or giving an interview in these circumstances (and, sarcastically) don't want to preach to ron wellman; but he has to acknowledge reality at some point.

Older generations protest in different ways; RW made it abundantly clear that the empty seats have not sent him the proper and plainly obvious message.

(To: is anger centered at bz?) No... doesnt take much research or due dilligence to know that Bz has always been Bz and RW has clearly failed in his responsibility to manage and oversee personnel decisions the past three years.

Don't know if it will air; but 11 pm WXII is where it would be.

Said everything I wanted to.

Sparknotes (on my phone so forgive typos, etc):

Certainly don't want to be the one holding a sign or giving an interview in these circumstances (and, sarcastically) don't want to preach to ron wellman; but he has to acknowledge reality at some point.

Older generations protest in different ways; RW made it abundantly clear that the empty seats have not sent him the proper and plainly obvious message.

(To: is anger centered at bz?) No... doesnt take much research or due dilligence to know that Bz has always been Bz and RW has clearly failed in his responsibility to manage and oversee personnel decisions the past three years.

it begins

Mentioned a few stats I've compiled & posted on here but kept it brief.

Really don't know how'd they'd air it in context, but here's to hoping.

The camera guys actively sought us out. I do applaud them for that. Like VT said, I hope they spin it the right way.

Back