• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Scaramucci Era Ends?

This could come back to bite Mooch on the ass if Reince had nothing to do with it.

Fuck no. The President accused President Obama of wiretapping, a bald face lie, with no consequences. Conservatives don't have to pay a consequence for lying.

We're in North Korea territory.

We're in North Korea territory.

Yep:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/11526831/Kim-Jong-un-was-child-prodigy-who-could-drive-at-age-of-three-claims-North-Korean-school-curriculum.html

Kim was also a star of the sporting arena. His biography claims that he first picked up a golf club in 1994, at North Korea's only golf course, and shot a 38-under par round that included no fewer than 11 holes in one.
Satisfied with his performance, he immediately declared his retirement from the sport.

This is what the WH Communications Direct has very recently said:

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/anthony-scaramucci-new-yorker

The following were all on the record:

On Reince Priebus, who Scaramucci said “cock-blocked” him for six months: “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac.”

On why he’s better than Steve Bannon: “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock. I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the president. I’m here to serve the country.”

On all the proof he’s got: “O.K., the Mooch showed up a week ago,” he said, referring to himself in the third person. “This is going to get cleaned up very shortly, O.K.? Because I nailed these guys. I’ve got digital fingerprints on everything they’ve done through the F.B.I. and the fucking Department of Justice.”

On the felonies his colleagues have committed: “Well, the felony, they’re gonna get prosecuted, probably, for the felony. The lie detector starts—” (the Mooch changed the subject from there).

On a social-media strategy focused on making people crazy: “Yeah, let me go, though, because I’ve gotta start tweeting some shit to make this guy crazy.” (Scaramucci proceeded to tweet, “In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony. I will be contacting the @FBI and the @JusticeDepartment #swamp @Reince45”.)

Nice choice Donald.

I don't see anything that Trump would disapprove of there.

I'm beginning to like The Mooch. Any Trump appointee is going to be a clusterF so the best you can hope for is that s/he is entertaining and ultimately harmless. Mooch makes me laugh and has that "enemy of my enemies" thing going in his favor too.

Yeah, seems like it would be kinda fun if you are rich and bored to just get to say ridiculous shit all day and have people pay attention to it.

Yeah, seems like it would be kinda fun if you are rich and bored to just get to say ridiculous shit all day and have people pay attention to it.

It's like an old conservative man's dream.

lol Jesus this is insanity.

On a much more important side note - picking an embarrassing fight with Paul Ryan's butt buddy from Kenosha is not a shrewd political move. Especially when you need GOP House support to survive.

Last edited:
Back