• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Scaramucci Era Ends?

You know the SNL writers are hoping he last until the season premiere.

Lololol I love that

He called a journalist complaining about his colleagues (clearly on the record, otherwise they couldn't have printed it) and then complains when it goes to print

Just awesome

Victim culture within the GOP is so precious

You're smarter than this

I'm smarter than calling the New Yorker and complaining about my colleagues and expecting it not to burn me

I'm not smart enough to see the 4d chess in this tweet

The 4D chess was if Moochie had this tweet lined up before he even called the New Yorker. Helps reinforce the GOP victim culture while also making it look like the media is acting inappropriately.

I'm convinced that this is all being filmed for some reality show that will air on Trump TV. It has all the hallmarks of a so-called reality show- put a person in an unfamiliar location and make them face challenging situations; include elements of class warfare; manufacture drama; replace old characters with fresh and exciting new ones (with names like "The Mooch"). Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if WH staffers are secretly voting each other out. Hence the departures of Spicer, Comey, Flynn, etc.

The mooch is easily the second craziest person in the white house, only behind Trump.

Last edited:
I'm convinced that this is all being filmed for some reality show that will air on Trump TV. It has all the hallmarks of a so-called reality show- put a person in an unfamiliar location and make them face challenging situations; include elements of class warfare; manufacture drama; replace old characters with fresh and exciting new ones (with names like "The Mooch"). Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if WH staffers are secretly voting each other out. Hence the departures of Spicer, Comey, Flynn, etc.

After Mooch sells his company to the Chinese, we'll have one part of the WH owned by the Russians and the other part by the Chinese. Ten years ago, Trump's supporters would have shot any POTUS who is owned by the KGB/FSB and the Chinese.

What a country!

After Mooch sells his company to the Chinese, we'll have one part of the WH owned by the Russians and the other part by the Chinese. Ten years ago, Trump's supporters would have shot any POTUS who is owned by the KGB/FSB and the Chinese.

What a country!

You are delusional

This happens every time a hedge fund manager with limited political experience becomes comm director for the White House. Come on people you knew this right?

The Chinese company Scaramucci is selling his company to, HNA, has been cut off by JP Morgan, BofA, Goldman and others due to "know your customer" laws, but Trump and Mooch have no problem with this one bid sale. Of course, the Chinese government isn't trying to put their guy next to POTUS with trade and military issues going on.

Back