• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The stupidity never ceases to amaze me

Then we agree in not thinking Dino was a good enough coach for Wake Forest.
I just disagree with you stating that his players were out of control when the worst thing that happened under his watch is a college male getting a blowjob late at night.
And we agree again on Wake needing this coaching hire in March/April to be a great one. A mediocre or "decent" hiring simply won't be good enough given where we stand right now.

Dino is not the boogeyman. I don't know why so many people have to keep dragging him out and blaming him for all of this crap.

The idea that Buzz was necessary because of Dino is so very absurd, even if all of the arguments made against Dino by the culture club were 100% true. Dino could be Satan incarnated and there would still be no justification for hiring Buzz to replace him as coach of Wake Forest. It's a losing argument, and I'm not sure why the holdouts continue to make it...grasping at straws I guess.

bzz has done far, far more damage to our basketball program (and to our University) in four years than Dino did in his tenure. Period.

No, Dino wasn't good. He was pretty lousy as a game coach. Needed to go. Wasn't the answer. We solved the problem with hiring literally the worst coach in the history of the ACC. It's like solving a sore throat with a gun in your throat and pulling the trigger.

ronnie wellman is on record saying all recruits were vetted by the athletic department prior to enrollment.

so dino recruited bad kids with poor #culture. they were then vetted by ad and admitted. then re-recruited by bzz.

No, Dino wasn't good. He was pretty lousy as a game coach. Needed to go. Wasn't the answer. We solved the problem with hiring literally the worst coach in the history of the ACC. It's like solving a sore throat with a gun in your throat and pulling the trigger.

At least we got rid of that pesky Tyler Durden fellow.

mfMfz.jpg

Back