• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Three Amigos save the dreamers

I've asked TheReff before but never gotten an answer: why mention Obama's middle name. He might give an answer like well it's his full name but then why not use the full names of other presidents?

Where the fuck did you copy that from, fuckstick?

Just reading stuff in the last few days. dip stick. If you would keep up with current events instead of having your head up Barrack Hussein OBummer's butthole, you might know some of this stuff Sig.

He means cite your sources you dumb mother fucker.

I've asked TheReff before but never gotten an answer: why mention Obama's middle name. He might give an answer like well it's his full name but then why not use the full names of other presidents?

Why mention his middle name? Because Barack Hussein Obama is very pertinent to being Muslim with his middle name don't you think? He is very anti-American in his thinking and his wife hates America. He is the Anti-Christ and was driven by Valerie Jarrett & Jeremiah Wright to do harm to America. They were very close to pulling it off. But luckily Donald Trump, by divine intervention, pulled off the 2016 election and has set aside almost all the idiotic presidential executive orders and put in place very business oriented models that have sent the economy upwards like a rocket ship! We have added over 200,000 new jobs to a moribund Obama that was losing manufacturing jobs. Hussein OBummer was a joke for a president with no political experience nor business experience. Trump is business man and is setting it all straight. One step at a time. You LibTards step back and watch. I am sitting back laughing as you all cry.

Why mention his middle name? Because Barack Hussein Obama is very pertinent to being Muslim with his middle name don't you think? He is very anti-American in his thinking and his wife hates America. He is the Anti-Christ and was driven by Valerie Jarrett & Jeremiah Wright to do harm to America. They were very close to pulling it off. But luckily Donald Trump, by divine intervention, pulled off the 2016 election and has set aside almost all the idiotic presidential executive orders and put in place very business oriented models that have sent the economy upwards like a rocket ship! We have added over 200,000 new jobs to a moribund Obama that was losing manufacturing jobs. Hussein OBummer was a joke for a president with no political experience nor business experience. Trump is business man and is setting it all straight. One step at a time. You LibTards step back and watch. I am sitting back laughing as you all cry.

YESSSSSS

Only abject. racist idiots think Obama was a Muslim.

You are a complete joke for loving OBummer SC Deac. Keep on keeping on being a libtard!

oh man, this makes my night. Thanks Reff! You plagiarize someone else's thoughts and pass them off as your own and then call me a libtard. Hilarious.

Amazingly there are posters who give this man money

TheReff is a good example of Wake being a no name regional school until recently.

thereff or riscdeac

Is this a real person? This can't be real. I thought the Hillary murder spree stuff was a bit crazy, but this can't be real.

If you are real, please keep posting in the Tunnels.

Is this a real person? This can't be real. I thought the Hillary murder spree stuff was a bit crazy, but this can't be real.

If you are real, please keep posting in the Tunnels.

He's just grandstanding in an attempt to get on the 2020 pub ticket.

Post of the month so far

Eventually there will be enough turnover that consistent showings of support on message boards will probably qualify you for some very serious appointments.

Back