• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THE TIME IS NOW! NOW IS THE TIME!

Well that was exciting and aggravating...

Dogfight

Congrats to App for playing well enough to win.

Lots to improve on for Deacs...happy and lucky to come away with a W

An Fuck all of you who said it's cool to play in Boone !

Interesting to be the team to get a win when you have the (way) worse game plan on both sides of the ball. Talent differential alone should count for more than 1 point. Had no business winning that game it was handed to us. Embarrassing.
But again, good to get a win when you look like absolute trash. On to Florida state on national tv

I will take credit for the win because after the penalty I shut my browser down and didn't watch the play.

A win is a win but man we played awful, coached awful and App played well enough to win, hats off to them

We had EIGHT 3 and outs and a 4 and out. Must do better next week.

I really didn’t enjoy any of that except for App St fans wildly celebrating a meaningless penalty.

I really didn’t enjoy any of that except for App St fans wildly celebrating a meaningless penalty.

It seemed to me like App fans had no idea how penalties worked in any situation. It’s nice to get a win when you play as bad as you can and they give you their best. National TV next week

They outplayed us by a large margin and we crapped the bed on defense. Gave up almost 500 yds to App State for God's sake!

Back