• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The top three OGboards sports threads are soccer-related?

blackgold

Reaction score
Now I am from the older generation, but what kind of Speedo-wearing "World Citizens" is WF putting out these days?

I think you would have gotten your ass kicked back in Southern Pines when I was growing up, if you spent this kind of energy talking about soccer.

Last edited:
Make all the jokes you want, but you KNOW I look good in my Speedo.

2591846_o.gif

Southern Pines? I'm sure you were such a tough guy wearing daddy's sweater vest out there on the links.

Exactly. When a bunch of golfers agree that soccer is for Eurotrash, pinkos, and gaylords, you know it sucks.

Southern Pines? I'm sure you were such a tough guy wearing daddy's sweater vest out there on the links.

Exactly. When a bunch of golfers agree that soccer is for Eurotrash, pinkos, and gaylords, you know it sucks.

Might as well go ahead and get your racist rant out of the way as well (we all know it's coming) so you can keep it all on one thread.

The biggest upset in this thread is that it took dv7 TWO clips to get to ManU gifs. I'm shocked he didn't go straight there.

Back