• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The trials and tribulations of 68’s next POTUS: CREEPY JOE BIDEN

I read them

You all miss the humor

Lol yea right. No chance you read all the walls, there’s are just too many from a volume standpoint.

Explain the humor in posts that constantly hurl pejoratives, express bigotry, or threaten violence? Strange sense of humor you got there buddy.

not to mention basterdizing the classics in a way that would make even the most pretentious undergrad jealous

https://www.breitbart.com/

Exclusive — Peter Schweizer: Joe Biden ‘Steered $1.8 Billion’ to Ukraine While His Son Bagged ‘Sweetheart Deal’ from Their Government

Swamp music

Creepy joe isn’t getting the message, so the canal on the left is tripling down

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-04/three-more-women-accuse-biden-inappropriate-touching

I don’t know which is crazier.. Gropin’ Joe or the stretching of these claims into abuse.

Just getting started..soon they will ask Joe to step aside because of “the distraction this is causing the party” — hahahaha:) — the party orchestrates the hit then blames Joe for the “distraction”..

That’s good stuff right there — wooohoohahahaha

Schweizer added, “You have a pattern with Hunter Biden. Of a couple of cases that we know of and others that are lingering out there. We know in the case of China he flies with his dad on Air Force Two in December of 2013 and ten days later, his firm gets a $1 billion private equity deal with the Chinese government.”

Schweizer continued, “Again, [Hunter Biden’s] firm has no background in China. Hunter Biden has no background in China. It’s just odd. About four months later, he gets this deal with the Ukrainians, particularly with Burisma. What we also know is, based on financial account records that came out [from] Morgan Stanley that was managed by Hunter Biden’s business partner, a guy named Devon Archer, he handled an account for Morgan Stanley and that account sent huge sums of money to Hunter Biden.”

Lec, ease up on all the bullshit for a couple minutes and regale us with tales of your adventures in France.

Lec, ease up on all the bullshit for a couple minutes and regale us with tales of your adventures in France.

He’s not bullshitting

If you doubt this smear campaign is coming from creepy joes party then I fear for our future generations

How is Hunter Biden a problem for the right but Kushner and Ivanka have key roles in the administration has never been mentioned by moonz or Lectro?

I have no dog in the fight I just fail to see how the latter doesn’t far exceed the former as far as abuse of power goes

How is Hunter Biden a problem for the right but Kushner and Ivanka have key roles in the administration has never been mentioned by moonz or Lectro?

I have no dog in the fight I just fail to see how the latter doesn’t far exceed the former as far as abuse of power goes

you don't understand the difference?

There have been no sweetheart deals..no billions funneled to Ukraine for favors to his son’s or daughter’s employers.

You fail to see the difference because you are Fucking Blind.

I understand that these things don’t actually move the needle for anyone. It’s still hypocritical.

It’s the nepotism the Swamp is filled with.. you have Mitch McConnell and Elaine Chao with $223 million net worth.. Pelosi and Feinstein with $100 M apiece — and yes, I realize we have some outside bread winners here— but the Chinese connections these folks have is unsettling.

Politicians of all stripe have always seen fit to honor themselves for their public service. Nothing remotely shocking there..but the influence of external players and Reps and Senators behaving more like lobbyists. Oh hell, what am I talking about? It must be anthropology and the power principal.

I’m not so naive to think that had the GOP wielded power from 2008 to 2016 that the intelligence services would have been in a place where abuse should be expected. The tools for this intra agency power play sprang from Sept 11 and it’s aftermath. Absolute power can and will and has corrupted any who have tried that ring on for size. It does not matter how moral or ethical one imagines themself..the axiom transcends all human differences and hits at something that is a core component of being Human.

I’m not really wanting the folks at the FBI, or Justice Dept. to pay with their lives but that they must be exposed is of utmost importance. I assume at a very real level they are all decent people..again, that’s not the point. The point of it all, like a Stanley Milgram experiment, is to show that ordinary people can fall into situations where they forfeit some of their capacity to reason autonomously in favor of a greater cause or belief.

* The cross referencing of the 6 recently released transcripts show deep divisions among the accounts. They demonstrate Page and Strozk pushing the dossier and they also show James Baker and even Bruce Ohr pushing against using it. The transcripts show Glenn Simpson saying he had not met Ohr until after the Nov election. Nellie Ohr and Bruce both testified that they had met in July of 2016. Actually, we know they participated in a working group for a Think Tank in 2011. These are just a couple of the many disputes found in their testimonies. This part of the investigation is just really getting started after 2.5 years of waiting for the system to work. Alas, self reflection is not a strong suit of government agencies and particularly those in law enforcement and spy trades.

It’s the nepotism the Swamp is filled with.. you have Mitch McConnell and Elaine Chao with $223 million net worth.. Pelosi and Feinstein with $100 M apiece — and yes, I realize we have some outside bread winners here— but the Chinese connections these folks have is unsettling.

I know this is pointless, but......

Your president claims to be worth billions of dollars, and his hotel and real estate empire is currently making money hand over fist from foreign agents who want to get on his good side. All of which is publicly documented. He is enriching himself daily.

That's not even discussing all the shady back room deals he made with the Chinese, Russians, etc before he came into office.

Where's the outrage there?

I'm also not saying you are wrong about established Dems and how they've enriched themselves while in office, something that horrifies me. But you can't ignore your man at the top, who is doing on a larger scale than all of them without losing all credibility.

I'm beginning to think the people who think they can still talk sense to Lectro are as crazy as Lectro is. Bill, at least you acknowledged the pointlessness of it all.

Back