• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The trials and tribulations of 68’s next POTUS: CREEPY JOE BIDEN

But Trump is allowed to have had the proud Nazi Sebastian Gorka work in the WH and then became a valued surrogate for Trump. Gorka wore a Hungarian Nazi tunic to the WH inaugural party with the highest medal of the Hungarian Nazi party pinned to it.

Yes, there are pictures.

But Trump is allowed to have had the proud Nazi Sebastian Gorka work in the WH and then became a valued surrogate for Trump. Gorka wore a Hungarian Nazi tunic to the WH inaugural party with the highest medal of the Hungarian Nazi party pinned to it.

Yes, there are pictures.

Sebastian is very eloquent and an impassioned speaker on the subject of that Order. He is anything but a Nazi and an honest reading of that time period for Hungary reveals a people fraught with division..much like Vichy France. (Having lived in Lyon I had come to know the story of Klaus Barbie - a truly great documentary, imho, is “Hotel Terminus” ..a brief but fair synopsis) The situation in Hungary was much the same. Some of their highly ranked members were sent to Nazi camps. For certain there were nefarious members of the Order..one who helped the Nazi’s round up tens of thousands of Hungarian Jews and others of the same evil. This complicit behavior played out in nearly all the countries the Nazi’s occupied. Collaboratists and Resistance elements both sought to claim the symbols such as this tunic of Gorka’s. They want to remember the best of themselves, as it were. This is what Gorka represents..an order founded in 1920 and never having had a Fascist, sadistic regime as it’s overlord. It does not excuse those Hungarians who collaborated it merely points out the differences between an idealized human response.. to what may, in fact, be a more truthful analysis of societal/cultural responses to extreme duress.

Gorka’s positions are at the least pretty fascist and on the far end, blatantly so.

Gorka's group was the Nazis of Hungary any other interpretation is RW apologies for Nazis, anti-Semites and white supremacists. To try to defer who that group is shows a lack of history and support for Nazis. There is no way around it.

I feel like Biden's video today is an appropriate response. Accept that what he did caused discomfort and agree to change moving forward.

Gorka is a Nazi. Trump loves Gorka.

You are both a couple of distortionists.. left wing liars who follow in the footsteps of that ultimate do-nothing Karl Marx. An exceptionally lazy youth who traded any notion of truth for a deal with el Diablo. So fearsome was Karl’s fit of apostasy that he gave his life to the dark lord in return for an ideology to match his own sloth and inertia. The poor sod, Engels, had to pay his way. Of course, assholes like Karl and Frederick could afford such behaviour since both had been born in the lap of luxury..much like the pampered pimpernels growing inside elitist hot house academies today. After all, “mommy paid for my transcripts while I ’laundered’socks in the basement.”

But really..look at this board. You can hardly call any of them academics in the truest sense..sloganeering suits them best..especially if it gets them laid. The pools they dive have no ‘deep’ end. Surface bugs ‘skating’ along the placid waters where self reflection is replaced by the fawning approval of the mirror..in the light of which they are keen only to seem the “fairest”

Ahh, mirror on the wall, who is the “fairest, most justice filled Lib of all?”

House Slitherin

You are both a couple of distortionists.. left wing liars who follow in the footsteps of that ultimate do-nothing Karl Marx. An exceptionally lazy youth who traded any notion of truth for a deal with el Diablo. So fearsome was Karl’s fit of apostasy that he gave his life to the dark lord in return for an ideology to match his own sloth and inertia. The poor sod, Engels, had to pay his way. Of course, assholes like Karl and Frederick could afford such behaviour since both had been born in the lap of luxury..much like the pampered pimpernels growing inside elitist hot house academies today. After all, “mommy paid for my transcripts while I ’laundered’socks in the basement.”

But really..look at this board. You can hardly call any of them academics in the truest sense..sloganeering suits them best..especially if it gets them laid. The pools they dive have no ‘deep’ end. Surface bugs ‘skating’ along the placid waters where self reflection is replaced by the fawning approval of the mirror..in the light of which they are keen only to seem the “fairest”

House Slitherin

House Slitherin

You realize no one reads these ranting walls of text right? Not even Moonz?

You realize no one reads these ranting walls of text right? Not even Moonz?

A lot of text that says nothing about why Gorka isn’t a Nazi, which he is. The call on the field is confirmed. Indisputable.

I feel like we need to move on from Biden, but let’s be honest about why. He is too old and too white. We don’t need to weaponize a bullshit MeeToo accusations to take him down. Dems have no decency.

Mayor Pete 2020 baby.

In this thread I learn that lec lived in France. Sadly, I find myself wanting to know much more about this.

Back