• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The trials and tribulations of 68’s next POTUS: CREEPY JOE BIDEN

funny how our 30-something Bernie bro gets his panties in a wad over a simple statement of fact.

And won't hold Bernie accountable for a continuum of horrible votes regarding guns.

funny how our 30-something Bernie bro gets his panties in a wad over a simple statement of fact.

It’s weird how quick you are to defend a serial abuser, architect of mass incarceration, defender of corporate profits, segregationist.

MHB won't/can't explain why Biden is responsible for what he did in the 70-90s but Bernie isn't responsible for what he did in the 90s and 00s.

It’s weird how quick you are to defend a serial abuser, architect of mass incarceration, defender of corporate profits, segregationist.

I wonder if Obama knew..and if he did, when did he know it?

MHB won't/can't explain why Biden is responsible for what he did in the 70-90s but Bernie isn't responsible for what he did in the 90s and 00s.

Bernie was in bed with and colluding with the Russians from the 70’s to the 90’s

I came here to make a "Bernie Bro" joke, only to find out that people were doing so seriously. Jeez. This happened in 2014. We don't need Biden.

This isn't very surprising as his "awkwardness" around women has been mentioned by the media before. That said, I hope this is investigated and any other claims come out now. There's enough smoke that has already been ignored.

They’re not bright

..and my they sure tell everyone how smart and educated they are.

Their naïveté is shocking. Their reasoning, if you can call it such, is marked by a blinding hypocrisy toward anything outside their own chimerical illusion of “how things should be”

It’s gotta be a shitty existence.

I'm sure that's what you and all your friends tell each other at the coffee house after the DSA meetings.

Ever noticed how the only people attacking other candidates are Bernie supporters?

Y'all are all swell. I'm not the one trying to doubt a woman's experience of abuse for political reasons.

Except it is. Just read.

I'm sorry for criticizing Biden for *checks notes* sexually harassing women.

This is what you called Biden.

Back