• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The trials and tribulations of 68’s next POTUS: CREEPY JOE BIDEN

I'm sorry for criticizing Biden for *checks notes* sexually harassing women.

Why won't you answer?

How come to don't hold Bernie accountable for his multiple pro NRA votes in the 90s and 00s?

"Whatabout Bernie's NRA votes?" is a really weird whatabout. At least bring up his college essays.

Ever noticed how the only people attacking other candidates are Bernie supporters?

Biden's not a candidate (yet). Besides, better now than in October 2020 (or May 2020 after the primary winner is decided). This is kind of what primary season is for.

Wait, is MHB calling Biden a serial abuser? And this is all stemming from one kiss on the back of the head? Can Bernie Bros please get their shit together? When you fall into a Moonz/Lector trap, there's really no way to sink lower. It's game over. I'm not voting for Biden in the primary, but come the fuck on.

Wait, is MHB calling Biden a serial abuser? And this is all stemming from one kiss on the back of the head? Can Bernie Bros please get their shit together? When you fall into a Moonz/Lector trap, there's really no way to sink lower. It's game over. I'm not voting for Biden in the primary, but come the fuck on.

Meh. Haven't there been other accusations/rumors? If not, I'll retract and just say accused harasser. Given this episode, his relationship with Clinton, and his treatment of Anita Hill, there is enough smoke. I'm sure this was the only time he did something like this.

I think he has done stuff like this, in public, several times. Grabbing shoulder and arms, whispering. Some of it may have been welcomed. Some not, and not a good look, but this is not the reason he shouldn't win the primary. We have to get priorities straight.

I think he has done stuff like this, in public, several times. Grabbing shoulder and arms, whispering. Some of it may have been welcomed. Some not, and not a good look, but this is not the reason he shouldn't win the primary. We have to get priorities straight.

I consider this much more of a disqualifying characteristic than everything Liz Warren has done involving her heritage.

Meh. Haven't there been other accusations/rumors? If not, I'll retract and just say accused harasser. Given this episode, his relationship with Clinton, and his treatment of Anita Hill, there is enough smoke. I'm sure this was the only time he did something like this.

Why won't you answer the question???

How come you aren't holding Bernie responsible for pro-NRA votes in 1996, 2003 and 2005?

WELL???

Pubs are scared shitless of Biden. They know he will take Trump to cleaners.

He's definitely had the largest leads over Trump in most matchup polls, especially when compared to O'Rourke, Harris, Booker, Warren, etc. The fact that he's got PA roots would also be a big help in returning that state to the Dem column. Having said that, he's also got lots of weaknesses as well, including longstanding rumors of these types of allegations. Given that Trump survived the pussy-grabbing episode and other sordid stories (like walking through teen girls dressing rooms at beauty pageants), and the fact that other male pols seem to be surviving such accusations (such as Kavanaugh), I'm wondering how much damage this will do to Biden. A year ago he might have been forced to stay out of the race, but in the Age of Trump I'm less sure that it will damage him all that much, even among Democrats - unless more such accusations from other women are brought to light. Ironically, the actions of GOPers like Trump and Kavanaugh and their subsequent "getting away with it" may make it harder for the GOP to damage Dem pols on charges like these. I'm not saying that's a good thing, only that accusations like this don't seem to have the same effect on public opinion that they did even a year ago.

Last edited:
I consider this much more of a disqualifying characteristic than everything Liz Warren has done involving her heritage.

I don’t know about that.. Elizabeth Warren lied for benefit and took a legitimate Native American’s place at Unicersity. She is a sham and even family members have no idea why Lizzie has persisted in this life long lie.

Disqualified.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/jenn...plains-why-her-native-american-gambit-matters

But such tales belong in the realm of family lore, not in the realm of racial preferences. The reason we are talking about Elizabeth Warren’s ancestry today—more than six years after the story originally broke—is because she used this family story to boost her chances of obtaining teaching jobs at a time when elite law schools were desperate to hire racial and ethnic minorities.

Folks always “appropriation” and can’t see it when one of their own is a blatant practitioner..

https://www.weeklystandard.com/jenn...plains-why-her-native-american-gambit-matters

But such tales belong in the realm of family lore, not in the realm of racial preferences. The reason we are talking about Elizabeth Warren’s ancestry today—more than six years after the story originally broke—is because she used this family story to boost her chances of obtaining teaching jobs at a time when elite law schools were desperate to hire racial and ethnic minorities.

Folks always “appropriation” and can’t see it when one of their own is a blatant practitioner..

So you don’t know what you’re talking about. Cool

Cont. article of former student of Warren:

“In the early 1990s, HLS was a hotbed of left-wing agitation. I was there and remember well the explosive protests and sit-ins that erupted over a lack of diversity on the faculty. In April 1992, scores of protestors demonstrated outside Dean Robert Clark’s office, some of them wearing masks of Clark’s face. Nine students (my closest friend among them) refused to leave the Dean’s office for over 25 hours. Their specific demand? That the administration hire a faculty member who was a “woman of color.”

After the protest broke up, Dean Clark filed disciplinary charges against the disruptive students. But the administrative hearing to determine the fate of the “Griswold 9,” as they came to call themselves, turned into a circus. Jesse Jackson issued a plea for leniency, and hundreds of spectators filled the hearing room to watch students turn the tables on Dean Clark and effectively put Harvard on trial for discrimination.

It was against this backdrop of race and gender activism that Elizabeth Warren arrived in Cambridge. Then a law professor at the University of Pennsylvania, she came to Harvard as a visiting professor (that is, on a trial basis). During this time, Warren categorized herself as Native American and was deemed a minority in a professional directory used by law schools for recruiting purposes. Warren says she classified herself this way to meet other Native Americans. That may be true; it must also have had the effect of catching the attention of hiring committees at prestigious law schools.

Reading comprehension is your friend, lec. Read and understand that the link doesn’t support your point.

Reading comprehension is your friend, lec. Read and understand that the link doesn’t support your point.

Yea, okay. How much did your parents pay to get you in to Wake Florist?

Apparently they need to be summoned for another round of ‘donations’, eh?

Back