• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The trials and tribulations of 68’s next POTUS: CREEPY JOE BIDEN

If you want 4 more years of Trump, support Bernie Sanders and his pie in the sky nonsense that he will never get passed.

If you want 4 more years of Trump, support Bernie Sanders and his pie in the sky nonsense that he will never get passed.

I'm just fucking tired of some of his supporters. They're going to give us 4 more years of a rapist over a kiss on the back of the head.

Exactly. Unfortunately, though, the MHB/MDMH's in the Democratic Party are in a rule-or-ruin mode right now. Wiser heads in the Democratic Party should have thought about this inevitable situation long ago, before they kept on sucking up to these nuts and empowering them with adulation in a short-sighted plan to woo a segment of the Democratic voter base that had nowhere else to go, anyway.

They should have heeded the advice that John F Kennedy gave in his inaugural address way back in 1961:

".....and to remember that, in the past, those who foolishly sought power by riding the back of the tiger ended up inside."

That quote perfectly describes Republicans with Trump.

I hope there is some April fooling going on and we don’t have to explain wanted and unwanted touching to people.

I'm just fucking tired of some of his supporters. They're going to give us 4 more years of a rapist over a kiss on the back of the head.

Well, that will be a nice bookend for the actual rapist you had from 92 to 2000. :)

Thread:

From the father of a Parkland victim.

All of the #metoo stories coming out of this are very funny. "Joe Biden touched his forehead to my forehead. It was a little strange"

Last edited:
I mean you really don't have to wonder if this was a political hit / smear job because she pretty much came out and said it was.

there is no question that it was a political hit job, probably by the Sanders campaign, with the tacit approval of the rival Dem candidates

We are not far away from "We were taking a selfie and he put his hand on my shoulder which made me feel uncomfortable"

We are not far away from "We were taking a selfie and he put his hand on my shoulder which made me feel uncomfortable"

So it took Biden getting clipped for you to catch on.

Better late than never I always say.

So it took Biden getting clipped for you to catch on.

Better late than never I always say.

Apparently you aren't the one who has been paying attention. Of course, this doesn't excuse Donald "grab her by the pussy" Trump.

Apparently you aren't the one who has been paying attention. Of course, this doesn't excuse Donald "grab her by the pussy" Trump.

Trump was elected as an outsider disruptive force; his supporters chose to look the other way

Biden is establishment swamp rat looking for the democrat party nomination

He lives and dies by the sword of #metoo

The dem primaries are going to be a blood bath

Back