• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"The U.S. military is a national security threat"

We spend too much on the Air Force. /thread

Whether you agree or disagree with him politically, your need to belittle his military service is strange. Even if it was "just the Air Force," they don't just hand a guy a gun and play COD all day. The idea that the AF is a group of slapdicks is absurd.

Whether you agree or disagree with him politically, your need to belittle his military service is strange. Even if it was "just the Air Force," they don't just hand a guy a gun and play COD all day. The idea that the AF is a group of slapdicks is absurd.

This post reflects a big part of the problem. Any suggestion we lower spending on the military is taken as an insult to our soldiers.

This post reflects a big part of the problem. Any suggestion we lower spending on the military is taken as an insult to our soldiers.

No this is the problem. You take it out of context to further your narrative. ITC has on multiple occasions taken shots at jh because he served in the Air Force. As if the AF is a group of do nothing jerkoffs.

No this is the problem. You take it out of context to further your narrative. ITC has on multiple occasions taken shots at jh because he served in the Air Force. As if the AF is a group of do nothing jerkoffs.

I doubt he believes the Air Force is a group of do nothing jerkoffs. He probably believes jhmd is a jerkoff.

I doubt he believes the Air Force is a group of do nothing jerkoffs. He probably believes jhmd is a jerkoff.

Idgaf what he thinks about him. Belittling someone's military service is shameful. Especially if you've done absolutely nothing but sit back enjoy the freedoms that those guys fight for daily. I don't care if you're a military cook or a SEAL, you've done more for the country than I have and you deserve my respect.

My point has nothing to do with military spending. It has to do with respect of our servicemen, who, most of which, put it on the line for us. Don't belittle someone's service when you haven't done shit.

Last edited:
Unfit_for_Command.jpg

lol ok, dude. whatever.

i call him out because he's a clown and takes a joke. once he said something about the air force never failing at it's job and i turned it into a lame meme.

you need to de-bro yourself before you wreck yourself.

and what posts did I make that actually "belittled" his personal service?

Maybe some of the troops are heroes but not automatically. I'm sure a lot of the troops are jerks. Most people are jerks already, and it's not like giving a jerk a gun and telling him it's okay to kill people suddenly turns that jerk into a hero.

lol ok, dude. whatever.

i call him out because he's a clown and takes a joke. once he said something about the air force never failing at it's job and i turned it into a lame meme.

you need to de-bro yourself before you wreck yourself.

No you just don't like him. You disagree with him politically so you think he's a jackass thus it's open season. I doubt you've ever taken a swipe at any other poster's service. You post it here where you thought no one would call you on it and then you backtrack when are. That's not being lighthearted, that's being a coward.

To be clear, I'm not defending jh. I think you're full of shit and are trying to hide behind a "joke."

Its funny that DG3 has his panties in a wad over jh who: (a) doesn't give a shit about the joke; and (b) consistently denigrates another poster's profession on this board.

No you just don't like him. You disagree with him politically so you think he's a jackass thus it's open season. I doubt you've ever taken a swipe at any other poster's service. You post it here where you thought no one would call you on it and then you backtrack when are. That's not being lighthearted, that's being a coward.

To be clear, I'm not defending jh. I think you're full of shit and are trying to hide behind a "joke."

that's fine, but you're an idiot, then.

You can sling insults all you'd like. The fact remains that you're full of shit and running from it once you've been called. Par for the course for you though.

I don't think the guy who consistently derides another poster for having a Ph.D is going to be too offended by someone else's barbs related to a job they themselves had.

You can sling insults all you'd like. The fact remains that you're full of shit and running from it once you've been called. Par for the course for you though.

Where did I run? I'm right here.

Still not seeing the posts where I belittled his actual time in the AF.

Back