• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The U to learn its punishment tomorrow

What did that player say back in the day at the coin toss, I think it was? "I ain't scared of you bitch" or something like that? Can't remember, but we need the return of Thug U.

What did that player say back in the day at the coin toss, I think it was? "I ain't scared of you bitch" or something like that? Can't remember, but we need the return of Thug U.

agree. it was awesome to hate those guys....

Good move by Miami to self impose when they did. They would have lost a lot more with a bowl ban this year.

My hat is off to miami for the way they handled this actually. Can't say the same for the cheater holes.

Have heard that Miami was very pleased with the sanctions for recruiting violations and non permissible benefits to players. So pleased that they have started a fund raising drive to create another slush fund to be used as needed.

The only thing I learned from this whole Miami saga is that it's ok to break the rules as long as you admit guilt and don't lie to the NCAA. If you lie about it...you're fucked.

The only thing I learned from this whole Miami saga is that it's ok to break the rules as long as you admit guilt and don't lie to the NCAA. If you lie about it...you're fucked.

you mean like when UNC lied and got nothing from the NCAA?

Back