• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Ultimate Snowflakes

Tags are epitome of snowflake actions. They are for wusses who are too chickenshit to put their names to what they post.

I just assume that all of them are by Moonz, bc I'm pretty sure the mods said that something like %80 - %90 of them are.

But I'm also the leader of the "everyone on the boards is a Moonz alter-ego" fear/movement. Which, I guess if everyone else really is Moonz, that would make me the leader by default...

Last edited:
I just assume that all of them are by Moonz, bc I'm pretty sure the mods said that something like %80 - %90 of them are.

But I'm also the leader of the "everyone on the boards is a Moonz alter-ego" fear/movement. Which, I guess if everyone else really is Moonz, that would make me the leader by default...

Funny how the mods can know that Moonz does the tags but can't figure out which one of them does anything.

5b49d072654cd4534fc084fc91022fd2.jpg

I wonder if moon would be laughing if someone who doesn't like him said he had been trying to hack his client files. I wonder if the MODS would be as forgiving and believing if someone announced they were trying to hack their office accounts. What's unbelievable is the duplicity and dishonesty of MODS in saying you can't bring real life activities to the boards without the person's permission. Then turning a blind eye to it because the rules don't apply to people you don't like. I understand nothing is going to happen. Even after Biff being banned for something RJ would have been banned for life for. The moral of the story is how sad Biff's real life must be to stalk someone so often. Love it or hate it, at least RJ tries. More than many can say.

Just so no one makes fun of her eyeshadow.

Would have thought she lost credibility well before that.

Wolf actually complemented her eyeshadow.

The jab was not a criticism of her appearance, rather of her dishonesty.

Sanders has no soul whatsoever. fucking automaton. perfect for that job and kicking ass at it

If the deep state wanted to take out Trump, they could have done t this week and blamed Un. Gotten a nice war out of it too.

lol. Cernovich is a HOF twitter dipshit. It's that Gorilla Mindset.

Back