• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#TheRivalry: Wake - Boston College Predictions

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
Hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your husband, cuz it's going down tomorrow. What say you? I'll go:

Wake - 73
BC - 69

Although this has the potential to be a classic Bzdelkian letdown a la GT earlier in the year.

Last edited:
Dude, it's not The Rivalry. It's the friggin' Super Bowl. Get your metaphors straight.:)

Forgot to post my prediction. I predict I won't be watching the Super Bowl if it conflicts with me being somewhere else between 4-6:00 tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:
I predict woody will make a "both these teams suck" post in the game thread (which he starts) within the first 25 posts.

If we're somewhere between Virginia Tech and Syracuse, we have a chance to win this game. Just going out on a limb...

"It only seems fitting that a game broadcast across tablets and laptops everywhere be compared to the highest viewed event on television."

LOL

We've already had the #SuperBowl. This must be the glorious Pro Bowl of Wake Forest Basketball.

We should win. It's great that they beat Syracuse and all, but BC sucks; they don't rebound, they don't defend, and their only 2 other ACC wins were each over Virginia Tech.

The one thing they do do exceptionally well (at least in conference play) is shoot the 3 -- they're 2nd in 3PT FGs made at 127, and shoot a fairly impressive 38.7% (4th in ACC) in doing so. For comparison, we've made almost exactly half as many 3s in our 15 conference games (64) as they've made in theirs.

Unless they go animal crackers from 3 I really don't think even Bz can find a way to lose to these guys at home. That's pretty much the only reason they beat Syracuse; they shot 11/22 from 3 while Syracuse had one of its most miserable shooting performances of the year (32.3% from the field, 2/12 from 3).

Last edited:
We should win. It's great that they beat Syracuse and all, but BC sucks; they don't rebound, they don't defend, and their only 2 other ACC wins were each over Virginia Tech.

The one thing they do do exceptionally well (at least in conference play) is shoot the 3 -- they're 2nd in 3PT FGs made at 127, and shoot a fairly impressive 38.7% (4th in ACC) in doing so. For comparison, we've made almost exactly half as many 3s in our 15 conference games (64) as they've made in theirs.

Unless they go animal crackers from 3 I really don't think even Bz can find a way to lose to these guys at home. That's pretty much the only reason they beat Syracuse; they shot 11/22 from 3 while Syracuse had one of its most miserable shooting performances of the year (32.3% from the field, 2/12 from 3).

Zone worked last game, watch [Redacted] try to do it again against a 3 point shooting team.

Back