• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Things just got awesome: Ben Carson

Let's compare:

1. Obama is also a Christian
2. Obama, while maybe not as poor as Carson, was certainly not loaded as far I can tell and put in a substantial amount of work to get where he is as the nation's first black president
3. Obama worked in both the public and private sectors, including eleven years at a law firm.
4. This one is just ridiculous.
5. So is this one. This is a vague statement that doesn't appear to have an objective standard. This one seems to just be the author's opinion

Little in society pisses me off more than the myth that the founding fathers were ALL ABOUT JESUS.

I think his "controversial" statements are that we should prevent guns from falling into the hands of mentally unstable people. If that's enough to disqualify you from being considered a viable candidate by the right wing, then God help the Republican Party moving forward.

I think his "controversial" statements are that we should prevent guns from falling into the hands of mentally unstable people. If that's enough to disqualify you from being considered a viable candidate by the right wing, then God help the Republican Party moving forward.

Shall-Not-Be-Infringed-White-S.jpg

We're due for some right-wing white guilt. One of my daughters' teachers had them read his book and, among other loads of bullshit, was adamant that they'll benefit from reading a book by a man who may one day be president!! Yay!! I stared at her slackjawed.

How does "support life" if they also support the DP?

Little in society pisses me off more than the myth that the founding fathers were ALL ABOUT JESUS.

I really wish the people that think that would read what none other than Thomas Jefferson thought about Christianity. Barack Obama is FAR more of a traditional American Christian than Thomas Jefferson was.

do you really want to see my nips?

The law is meant to protect from such invasions.

That would work if there weren't tons of people going around saying "HE DESERVES TO DIE!!!!"

I don't think many pro-choice people are saying "KILL THAT GOD DAMNED BABY NOW!"

We're due for some right-wing white guilt. One of my daughters' teachers had them read his book and, among other loads of bullshit, was adamant that they'll benefit from reading a book by a man who may one day be president!! Yay!! I stared at her slackjawed.

That is troubling.

Speaking to his qualifications: "but sometimes, it's a fresh perspective that works. Look, it isn't like he won't have a cabinet, advisors, etc. All Presidents do. "

Did they read Obama's books? Those were written by a man who did one day become president.

Back