• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This BuzzOUT WellmanOUT Movement Needs a Name, Branding, Spokesmen, etc.

Spragoo

Reaction score
The Saints had the Aint's with the bags over their heads during games. The Cleveland Indians fans had their drum beating and chants in the upper rafters of the stadium while their team lost. The Cleveland Browns had the dog pound.

If we want to get truly big time as a losing organization and athletic department, we've gotta do it right. We need to brand and market this BuzzOUT, WellmanOUT movement. Is BuzzOUT and WellmanOUT what we want to call it? Are there better names? How will we know each other when we see each other at games? Should we go with bags over our heads? Or should we wear Burger King crowns to show the rule of the Premier and his desire to silence everyone?

We had our 5th Quarter and raising 5 fingers in the air to symbolize the rise of our football program. Now, we need an equally powerful movement and symbols to show our dissatisfaction and disgust at what is happening.

I'm a big fan of grocery bags on the head Aint's style but am up for suggestions. If we are going to stink this bad, we might as well have fun with it. Can we get some BuzzOUTS with bags over their heads into the student section at Cameron and speaking with reporters? Thoughts? Suggestions?

I think we may have it though, "The BuzzOUTS!" Say it real slow, so even Coach Buzz and Premier Wellman will hear us, "The people, united, will never be defeated!"

Anybody know how to do a BuzzOUT logo to appropriately show our pain? We can do t-shirts...

The Saints had the Aint's with the bags over their heads during games. The Cleveland Indians fans had their drum beating and chants in the upper rafters of the stadium while their team lost. The Cleveland Browns had the dog pound.

If we want to get truly big time as a losing organization and athletic department, we've gotta do it right. We need to brand and market this BuzzOUT, WellmanOUT movement. Is BuzzOUT and WellmanOUT what we want to call it? Are there better names? How will we know each other when we see each other at games? Should we go with bags over our heads? Or should we wear Burger King crowns to show the rule of the Premier and his desire to silence everyone?

We had our 5th Quarter and raising 5 fingers in the air to symbolize the rise of our football program. Now, we need an equally powerful movement and symbols to show our dissatisfaction and disgust at what is happening.

I'm a big fan of grocery bags on the head Aint's style but am up for suggestions. If we are going to stink this bad, we might as well have fun with it. Can we get some BuzzOUTS with bags over their heads into the student section at Cameron and speaking with reporters? Thoughts? Suggestions?

I think we may have it though, "The BuzzOUTS!" Say it real slow, so even Coach Buzz and Premier Wellman will hear us, "The people, united, will never be defeated!"

How about four less fingers at one minute left in each half?

How about a petition that's not on the White House site?

I put this on the modest proposal thread. How about just wearing a white t-shirt to games. Simple, effective, and shows on ESPN3.

Who has the Dino suit?

I would LOVE for the Dino suit to make a comeback - stand right behind the bench.
Athletics would probably drag him/her out by their purple head but it would be fun to watch...

A mock fight between someone in a Dino outfit vs someone in a Buzz Lightyear outfit would be hilarious.

Orange shirt with the mariner distress flag on it...would stand out:

rubbll.jpg

Come on, people. This is going nowhere. Just bend over, lube up, and accept the double ass ravaging from Ronnie and Jeffie.

We can go the games and chant, "We're out, we're proud, get used to it!" Kind of catchy.

Does anyone have any figures on DC giving and any trends that show its decline?

It would be hilarious to do the paper bag, Bzz Out thing for the first ACC game.. Absolutely hilarious and would be on TV.

Back