• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This BuzzOUT WellmanOUT Movement Needs a Name, Branding, Spokesmen, etc.

Does an actual rule exist on the books against a suit bring worn to the game?

"Wake Forest Athletics may eject or refuse entry for any reason"

...and steal signs, curtail verbal criticism, not allow the Dino suit in, etc.

I don't even think you need a sign. Just show up in it lol. It'll get the point across.
It would be cool if all of our anti-Buzz ideas came together on ESPN Feb 9 against FSU. Bring bags/signs/mariner shirts/white shirts/Dino suit.

Wellman has the big donors drinking the sand. We are stuck with this dumbass for I don't know how long.

Why? You said you have it on super secret info that Bzzz is gone soon.

I recanted and admitted that my source changed his tune. What else can I say? His new tune is that we are stuck with with Bzz through 2014. Wellman's lost his mind.

I recanted and admitted that my source changed his tune. What else can I say? His new tune is that we are stuck with with Bzz through 2014. Wellman's lost his mind.

If that's true then it is a purposeful movement by hatch/Wellman to sabotage the program. No other explanation

How about the old Sos. Shirts like the redskins fans had accept use sod. Save our deacs. Sod shirts would be the awesome.

Wellman has the big donors drinking the sand. We are stuck with this dumbass for I don't know how long.

Almost makes you wonder why / how some are big donors. Personally, I know two of them. Both are widows who simply inherited a shit-ton of money.

Almost makes you wonder why / how some are big donors. Personally, I know two of them. Both are widows who simply inherited a shit-ton of money.

I just wondered the same thing. If they were successful entrepreneurs or business leaders, they would have to balls not to stand for this stupid shit.

I call bullshit, you troll.

What thread did you post that on? Link us.

Orange shirt with the mariner distress flag on it...would stand out:

rubbll.jpg

Nobody would get it.

I don't know how he did but Wellman has done a number on the big donors- call it the cult of Wellman.

Big donations are tax-deductible, no?

I think we've gotta go with bags over the heads for "BuzzOUTS". The mariner distress flag is a good idea, but nobody knows what it means. It's gotta be obvious.

Also, again, anybody know how to do a good BuzzOUT logo that we could turn into shirts? May need to have shirts for sale on the buzzout.com website to raise money for the movement and the billboard.

Back