• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This Cat > This Dog

Jack Byrnes: Greg, how come you don't like cats?
Greg Focker: I don't not like cats. I-I just - I just prefer dogs. I mean, I'm just more of a dog kind of, you know. Come home, wagging their little tails, happy to see you kind of...
Jack Byrnes: You need that assurance, do you? You prefer an emotionally shallow animal?
Greg Focker: I...
Jack Byrnes: You see, Greg, when you yell at a dog, his tail will go between his legs and cover his genitals, his ears will go down. A dog is very easy to break, but cats make you work for their affection. They don't sell out the way dogs do.

I was at a cat show yesterday and this cat was there. Whatever, she's a friendly, cool cat. What was funnier was the purebred breeders trying to make sense of this.
Breeder 1: Why are we looking at this cat?
Breeder 2: She saved that little boy from the dog. Did you not see the video. It was everywhere!
Breeder 1: But she's just......a cat
Breeder 2: I'd call her a classic brown tabby.

I was at a cat show yesterday and this cat was there. Whatever, she's a friendly, cool cat. What was funnier was the purebred breeders trying to make sense of this.
Breeder 1: Why are we looking at this cat?
Breeder 2: She saved that little boy from the dog. Did you not see the video. It was everywhere!
Breeder 1: But she's just......a cat
Breeder 2: I'd call her a classic brown tabby.

Just my opinion (as someone who's owned registered cats and dogs), but propel who get hung up on fancy breeds are super weird.

Back