• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This coach is an incompetent ass hat!

82deacman

Reaction score
I was waiting to see if the Carolina win really meant something in the growth of this team. Well it did not. He is completely incapable of preparing a team to play on the road and cannot make any adjustments to get the team out of a hole. He is simply awful!

Asshat is one word. And one of my faves.

And an apt description of our coach.

Fricking embarrassing! I did not expect to win this game but I did expect to build on the UNC win and at least be competitive! Incompetence at its best!

1 Step Forward, 2 steps Back: The Tale of Jeffrey [Redacted].

Shame on you! Jeff [Redacted] is a disgrace to asshats!

We have 3 ACC caliber players: CMM, Travis and Devin.
We have 2 ACC caliber athletes who lack essential basketball skills: Moto and Madison.
The rest really have no business playing high major D1 basketball.
And we have the worst coach in the conference.

We have 2 ACC caliber athletes who lack essential basketball skills: Moto and Madison.
Pretty much sums it up.

In all honesty, Wellman knows this is pathetic, right? I mean he HAS to.

Has anyone taken the time to calculate Bz's average margin of defeat in ACC road games. It has to be 15+. He should be fired after this shit show.

I don't think our players are actually as bad as they look. They just look like non-high major players because of the coach

I don't think our players are actually as bad as they look. They just look like non-high major players because of the coach

They look exactly like you would expect a group of fringe-four star (Codi, Devin, and Moto) and fringe-three star (Andre, Madison, and Miles) players, as well as a guy who averaged single digits as a 23-year-old junior at Robert Morris, to play. You're right, though: Buzz does manage to make them look worse than they actually are.

Lousy coaching is really exposed on the road. And our lousy coaching is exposed road game after road game.

A head coach has to take a team to a higher level and [Redacted] has zero ability to motivate, to communicate, to recruit. He is a total failure with the fans, the students and the media. A total waste who has taken this program to depths I never thought I would see. How Ron Wellman has continued to support this debacle is beyound anything I have ever seen.

Lousy coaching is really exposed on the road. And our lousy coaching is exposed road game after road game.

A head coach has to take a team to a higher level and [Redacted] has zero ability to motivate, to communicate, to recruit. He is a total failure with the fans, the students and the media. A total waste who has taken this program to depths I never thought I would see. How Ron Wellman has continued to support this debacle is beyound anything I have ever seen.

Pos rep

Back