• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This coach is an incompetent ass hat!

Fricking embarrassing! I did not expect to win this game but I did expect to build on the UNC win and at least be competitive! Incompetence at its best!

Why would you expect that? [Redacted] has a 6.5 year history of not winning road games

We have 3 ACC caliber players: CMM, Travis and Devin.
We have 2 ACC caliber athletes who lack essential basketball skills: Moto and Madison.
The rest really have no business playing high major D1 basketball.
And we have the worst coach in the history of college basketball.

FIFY

Isn't Cav ACC caliber?

mj-laughing.gif.pagespeed.ce.IoizCUdcoZ.gif

In unrelated news #Petrino bringing the #swagger to the Ville.

Isn't Cav ACC caliber?
He showed some improvement against high school level competition at home. Until he shows something consistently in ACC play, quite simply, no, he isn't.

They look exactly like you would expect a group of fringe-four star (Codi, Devin, and Moto) and fringe-three star (Andre, Madison, and Miles) players, as well as a guy who averaged single digits as a 23-year-old junior at Robert Morris, to play. You're right, though: Buzz does manage to make them look worse than they actually are.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Wichita St is a bunch of "3 star" players. Of course they don't have a 1 star coach.

I was waiting to see if the Carolina win really meant something in the growth of this team. Well it did not. He is completely incapable of preparing a team to play on the road and cannot make any adjustments to get the team out of a hole. He is simply awful!

It took you how many years to reach the conclusion in your thread title? Again, when he goes my interest in this program will pick up considerably. Until then, the athletic department proves to me daily how little they care about putting a good product on the court.

It took you how many years to reach the conclusion in your thread title? Again, when he goes my interest in this program will pick up considerably. Until then, the athletic department proves to me daily how little they care about putting a good product on the court.

Oh I have known and said it many times in many threads and to Mr. Wellman directly. Just got so frustrated with this happening again I could not help myself.

Back