• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This is alley property, bitch - Crazy Rhubarb Lady

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
Roz from Monsters Inc. gets caught stealing rhubarb and goes HAM!

I saw this the other day on LiveLeak. I'll bet she just lip-dangles a Marlboro and scratches her balls while taking a piss in a urinal.

the Decline of Western Civilization will be televised.

I can't wait till I'm old enough to tell everybody to fuck off with next to no consequences. It's going to be epic.

I'm afraid to watch. I do like that I've learned some new slang. From Urban Dictionary:
HAM

Acronym for Hard As a Motherfu@#r
That dude be straight goin' HAM on dem fools.

Holla, I'm about to go get HAM on these boys.

The Rhubarb Lady was certainly crazy, but the Get-Off-My-Lawn Couple was not totally without fault.

Old Testament laws required that all farmers leave the last few plants of each row closest to the road unpicked, so that weary travelers and the less fortunate would have something to eat. I believe it was called the "Law of Leavings". The Get-Off-My-Lawn Couple was in direct violation of that law. And I contend that they were a little crazy by confronting the Rhubarb Lady to begin with.

That has to be in Florida. Proper response would be to start blasting that hell creature with a garden hose.

I'm pretty sure picking rhubarbs on someone else's property is covered in Stand Your Ground. Les Grossman will confirm shortly.

I'm pretty sure picking rhubarbs on someone else's property is covered in Stand Your Ground. Les Grossman will confirm shortly.

She was not wearing a hoodie. Your point is invalid.

Back