• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This is what happens when you let fans vote on your new basketball floor (NWT)

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
James Madison's new court design, as voted on by the fans, will be...

NBNBGTVWLTBFIAI.20130830183309.jpg

Go big or go home, I guess.

The other losing designs can be seen here: http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...hat-james-madison-did-to-its-basketball-court

LOL at the signature of James Madison on the floor. Makes it real classy.

Of the five options shown that was actually the best one.

When I clicked on my link to the boards the only part of the headline that was showing was:

"This is what happens when you..."

I was really hoping for a Walter Sobchak analogy comparing our basketball program to the Dude's car.

Ha ha ha- the super sized deacon head mid court logo rules!:thumbsup:

All of the choices for the court were pretty damn bad, much like our bell finalists.

I don't mind the interior, but the multicolor text-filled border looks like ass. Putting the website on there? Really?

Of the five options shown that was actually the best one.

Yeah, or damn close to the best one. I actually think the first losing submission is best except for the abstract bulldog head in the middle seeming so out of place.

My biggest problem with the winning submission is that the James Madison signature on the top should be inverted and readable to the other side of the court. It looks stupid to have that signature twice facing the same direction.

I think Wellman should be on there so he can get his share of the credit for what is our basketball program.

Back