• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This is what happens when you let fans vote on your new basketball floor (NWT)

IIRC Northwestern originally did this too but then when they saw the winning submission was an almost entirely purple floor they changed their mind

My biggest problem with the winning submission is that the James Madison signature on the top should be inverted and readable to the other side of the court. It looks stupid to have that signature twice facing the same direction.

Not only the signature, but CAA and JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY along the sideline needs to be inverted as well. Just awful.

“Several months of planning and tweaking have culminated in a layout that will be uniquely JMU while instilling heightened spirit and pride,” James Madison AD Jeff Bourne said. “I'd like to commend our folks for their hard work to identify a bolder, more distinctive appearance while also thanking the many fans who participated in our social media design campaign.”

Why do I get the feeling our athletic department is going to be calling James Madison looking for potential hires?

The thing with the sig is that it's a ripoff of UVA's court that has Jefferson's signature.

Which is such a JMU thing to do. I can't explain it but JMU fans are annoying as hell. They're like Virginia's chihuahuas.

When Ron gives us this chance, I'm prepared....

newarenacourt-548x317_zps3a0e38b2.jpg

lol

The thing with the sig is that it's a ripoff of UVA's court that has Jefferson's signature.

Which is such a JMU thing to do. I can't explain it but JMU fans are annoying as hell. They're like Virginia's chihuahuas.

North Carolina does have ECU fans.

Say what you want about JMU but I have never met a chick that went there that wasn't hot.

Say what you want about JMU but I have never met a chick that went there that wasn't hot.

I have but I have a pretty large sample size.

Though now that you mention it, the hot-to-not ratio is pretty damn good.

Back