• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This Year's Cheer Squad

meandmyuncleDeac

Reaction score
I couldn't help noticing that we also have a large cheerleader, umm, I mean cheerleading squad this year.

That's terrible. But, seriously, my seats are on the front row. "They" are hard to see around.

That usually mean's it is trustee's daughters and other influential people. Or else the teams are just that bad that nobody else wants to go out there and have to go to our games. It is kind of like the students who have to be bribed with points for their organizations and the longer they stay the more points they get.

Instead of "Cheer Squad," we should just call them the "share the misery team"

Are we distinguishing between the cheerleaders and dance team on this thread? The dance team is generally where the thicky thick girls are found.

Are we distinguishing between the cheerleaders and dance team on this thread? The dance team is generally where the thicky thick girls are found.

One of the hottest girls I knew (while at Wake) was on the dance team. It was when I was in grad school so not too awful long ago. I think she might have been an outlier though.

One of the hottest girls I knew (while at Wake) was on the dance team. It was when I was in grad school so not too awful long ago. I think she might have been an outlier though.

There's definitely a mix on the dance team.

On the 2nd year dance team, there was a guy. The first routine he participated in was at a basketball game to "It's Raining Men."

2q9dymx.jpg

Ditto, I loves me some dance team, but I know a lot of folks can't tell the difference between their uniforms and are thrown off by 5'8, 170 pound college cheerleaders. Dance team girls have much better asses for sure.

The gals at the front row of the student section with the letters painted on their bellies looked pretty good walking thru the parking lot. Was that a WFU thing or were they there on their own?

Back