• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

This Year's Cheer Squad

The gals at the front row of the student section with the letters painted on their bellies looked pretty good walking thru the parking lot. Was that a WFU thing or were they there on their own?

I think every display of student emotion and support these days is planned by the athletic department. Maybe I've just been made jaded...

Julie Griffin retires and the squad goes to hell.

i have decided wellman's hiring decisions involve a lot of booze, closing his eyes, and swinging his pointer finger over a phone book...

The gals at the front row of the student section with the letters painted on their bellies looked pretty good walking thru the parking lot. Was that a WFU thing or were they there on their own?

Looked good on TV too.

blame lobo.

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

At some point, you have to blame the frog.

One girl is obese and not just heavy. The female student body at Wake is very attractive so there is no excuse for the cheer team exception.

They don't have enough guys on the cheerleading squad, so I guess they added some girls who can press some serious weight in order to do the pyramids.

One girl is obese and not just heavy. The female student body at Wake is very attractive so there is no excuse for the cheer team exception.

We can't make fun of Duke's cheerleaders any more.

Girl's cross country.

Or their football team

BeggN6X.jpg

I sit down low too and you couldn't help but notice right away. I immediately said something ugly to my friend sitting next to me("Look at her, she ate another cheerleader") and then immediately apologized to his wife who overheard the comment.

Back