• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

riscdeac you have to read the Tunnels with a healthy sense of humor. It's mostly good-natured ribbing, and in the case of BKF he has been skewering WFU grads for over a year about how lazy, entitled, and spoiled they are so he is getting his just desserts.

overfishing-2559.jpg

Okay Karl. I AMA not TOTALLY missing the point. I said this BKF person must have irritated a lot of people and obviously it shows. I'm sorry for going on a shit rant but I felt pretty bad about the murdering the old man.

I don't think anyone has presented any evidence that BKF murdered his father-in-law.

Okay Karl. I AMA not TOTALLY missing the point. I said this BKF person must have irritated a lot of people and obviously it shows. I'm sorry for going on a shit rant but I felt pretty bad about the murdering the old man. Just hit a nerve. Sorry about that. I actually left the political forum as it was too intense and insults such as empty nest syndrome and all kinds of nonsense towards me was enough. You folks have been around a long time. You want new members, Wake fans, people who love wake forest? Well maybe when posting that big welcome sign, the veterans here should act like leaders and instead of hauling their bullshit at newbies, they may want to act somewhat civil. I'm not saying hugs and kisses but it's a turn off. Looking for support? At least give somebody new a crack at this instead of who's this bot, and all the garbage. You're like a gang of bitches at times.

I can't believe I'm even posting this crap. All I want to do is hang around and with Wake fans, alum, and sure have a little fun. Sorry for being a shit this morning. I should probably stick to the sports stuff. Fun to read! Thanks for the input. I don't know BKF.

This is a valid point. We discuss wake athletics freely, yes, but we're also a community with A LOT of different world views. We have what, 5,000 members and only about 2,000 active? I wouldn't be surprised if we gained more active members by toning down our hate a bit.

Having said that, as someone who likes BKF as a poster and feel he's a good dude, I do agree that he gets some kicks on ripping on millennials and, at times, that shtick can get old.

He also has failed to address and comment on it, as per instructed by his lawyer.

Okay Karl. I AMA not TOTALLY missing the point. I said this BKF person must have irritated a lot of people and obviously it shows. I'm sorry for going on a shit rant but I felt pretty bad about the murdering the old man. Just hit a nerve. Sorry about that. I actually left the political forum as it was too intense and insults such as empty nest syndrome and all kinds of nonsense towards me was enough. You folks have been around a long time. You want new members, Wake fans, people who love wake forest? Well maybe when posting that big welcome sign, the veterans here should act like leaders and instead of hauling their bullshit at newbies, they may want to act somewhat civil. I'm not saying hugs and kisses but it's a turn off. Looking for support? At least give somebody new a crack at this instead of who's this bot, and all the garbage. You're like a gang of bitches at times.

I can't believe I'm even posting this crap. All I want to do is hang around and with Wake fans, alum, and sure have a little fun. Sorry for being a shit this morning. I should probably stick to the sports stuff. Fun to read! Thanks for the input. I don't know BKF.

The killing of the father-in-law bit went too far after the first attempt at humor.

We do want new members, but BKF is a very special and unique case. He has had a board career of making the "get off my lawn" guy, who brandishes an Uzi at a 4yo playing jacks, look like a cache of puppies, surrounded by a rainbow, with unicorn rides to a leprechaun's pot of gold, being guarded by Smurfs.

When someone has been the mean and proven to be that much of a hypocrite. stuff happens.

I think it's pretty understandable that BKF would not want to comment on the speculation that he may have murdered his father-in-law. He may already be represented by counsel, who would surely have advised against making any public statements. BKF may simply be following the advice of his criminal defense attorney.

Nobody really thinks that clown, bobknightfan, killed his father-in-law. It's just a joke. A very mean-spirited joke that I haven't participated in, but just a joke.

Besides, the statute of limitations is probably over by now anyway. OK, now I've participated in the joke.

I agree that speculation that BKF murdered his father-in-law is mean. While I have been presented no evidence either way, I personally doubt BKF murdered his father-in-law and feel strongly that the burden of proof should be on the prosecution, just as it was on those prosecuting OJ Simpson for his alleged murders, of which he was ultimately acquitted.

Really? Well, I seem to believe that posters constantly sizing up their "junk" around here is pretty harsh and frankly insecure as hell. The ego circle jerk is a joke. Calm down boys. You're not in the locker room anymore. Maybe you're all Trumpsters after all and in some sort of denial. Maybe you should call on the shrink you were all insulting a few pages ago. Doesn't seem like a worthless degree around this place

It was a joke about him not picking me

Take your own advice and settle down a bit.

Nobody really thinks that clown, bobknightfan, killed his father-in-law. It's just a joke. A very mean-spirited joke that I haven't participated in, but just a joke.

Besides, the statute of limitations is probably over by now anyway. OK, now I've participated in the joke.

Typically, murder cold cases are not subject to a statute of limitations. But this is all just speculation, guys! You're taking this too fucking far and it needs to stop now!

I can't imagine there is a lawyer worth his salt (even one located in the god-forsaken hellhole of Randolph County, NC) who would advise bkf to do anything but remain silent about his involvement (or lack thereof) in his father-in-law's untimely passing. There is no statute of limitations on murder. Given that bkf has disclosed his identity on this board in the past, I would imagine local law enforcement has already set up somebody to monitor his posts on the off chance he slips up and posts something incriminating. Therefore, while his lawyer has most likely advised him that he can still post with impunity on the 3-4 topics that seem to get him the most excited (baseball, HB2, millenials, and liberals, though not necessarily in that order), you will almost assuredly not see anything else about his father-in-law's passing.

But to be clear, I believe he is innocent, and will continue to believe that until and unless a jury of his peers concludes otherwise. I refuse to condone the rush to judgment that all the fucking millenials on this board have done regarding this topic.

Back