• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

Stop making fun of my grammar. I'm typing in NY seconds and I'm not looking back. I don't care about spell check and mistakes. One of you English professors can edit and grade me. I didn't go to wake forest like you intellectuals. Ha!! Deal with it. I'm out now. For today. But I'll be back Jack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy there, fraulein. that post was at resident offended-asian poster, caturday/catamount22

Been here 24 hours. However I made my donation so I'm entitled. I'm moving over to movies. Can't possible argue over that. Please say that's true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that depends on your opinion on the Prequels

Sometimes I forget what a strange thing message boards are when you think about it. Been doing it so long.

There was a tar hole poster on accboards.com that used to rattle the shit out of me even into real life. I'd be mowing the lawn or something, and I'd be all pissed lol.

Well, I consider my job well done if my post was enough to drum you out because here be dragons.

I'm not going to lie, I got pretty choked up that risc named me first. I can't believe you morans ran her off. She brought more to the boards in 72 hours than most have brought in their whole boards tenure. She will be missed. Best of luck to her boys and Go Deacs!

I don't know if that broad is real, but I am 100% positive it ain't Moonz.

She's real. Mother of one of our very own football Deacs. Shouldn't have been run off.

Shouldn't have been run off, but come on those posts, they were better than anything moonz has ever done.

I don't know if that broad is real, but I am 100% positive it ain't Moonz.
Yep. Moonzy can't stay committed and in character for his parodies.

She seems like a nice lady. Wrote me a PM which I began to read but it was a wall of text.

She probably ended it by telling me to go fuck myself. Most likely deserved.

I'll miss her until tomorrow when shell be back.

Back