• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

Wasn't she the one sending direct messages?

I don't know. I was just going on past parents that I have watched chased out of here. Some deserved it but seems like a trend.

Yeah I mean we're better off without the parents I remember that attempted to post regularly, unless I'm forgetting someone awesome that was run off.

I don't think she was "run off". Just realized this wasn't working out as a great place for her to hang out, so to speak. Doesn't have to be anybody's fault.

She seems to me to be a person with plenty of passion and full of good intention and good will. And someone you want on your side. Probably a great mom. Glad she's a deac!

Yeah I mean we're better off without the parents I remember that attempted to post regularly, unless I'm forgetting someone awesome that was run off.

Who needs more freakin opinions anyway. She probably did not even know which ones are okay to express and which ones she needs to keep bottled up.

lovington was awful, just like her drug dealing son, and fb42 was... well, unique. Some people aren't meant for reading comments on the internet.
Lectro wanted to fight RacerDeac and then when Racer said, "ok, I tailgate at X location every game, come by..." lectro punked out like the junkyard punk he is.

Rulz did once come by the Grassy Knoll Tailgate once - maybe twice? Small hands. Smelled like cabbage.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was more of a lurker around those times. Definitely posting around Rulz time and could have sworn he threatened to beat someones ass in the parking lot, high school style.

I feel like this isn't going to work out, but that doesn't mean everyone should just give up.

while true some of the time, i was actually not at all cranky, just skeptical that you were not a parody account.

Thank you. I really wanted make sure people knew I wasn't faking who I was. I didn't know why I was being accused of being certain people because I don't know them. moonz I do because I see his oooooooooooooops all the time. Isn't it funny that he's gone and then I'm him. Is he gone?

Anyway thank you for comments. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol

the moderators are free to verify or disprove at their discretion.

i don't see why this or any board is not meant for parents. many of us are parents.

I AM NOT A parody. What was mind blowing was when I tried to write rational thoughts, people thought I was a parody because i came off like an insane irrational person. That hurts.

This is good internet right here.

Back