• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

I propose a new acronym (with credit to ITC) for the snowflake conservatives amongst us:

ASD-BC: Asshole Single Dude-Beta Cuck

Although it might prove problematic to have two identical acronyms. I suppose these categories are fluid -- like gender -- and like moonz one could theoretically move between them.

So either way, you're screwed as a senior

Not at all, actually. Our most senior members actually don't fit into either of those categories. Why don't you help us come up with a cool new category for you and your friends. (Bkf not allowed)

Boy it was easier in my generation. Anti establishment, hippies, mind expanding drugs, war protests, civil rights movement. However something seems so much worse now. Maybe because I'm on the other side of the fence.

We still have all of those things now. You're just grumpier.

We can start your acronym with a "G" if you want.

Damn it Risc. You keep toying with my emotions. You left last night and I had nightmares all night. You came back this morning and I found my purpose in life. Now you leave again? Why you do dis risc?

Back