• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

thread for Good Design

that furniture looks uncomfortable as hell

give me some big soft memphis design shit

memphis design is BACK (according to this random article I just found on google)

1-scaled-1.jpg

It's not my favorite building (or rather pair of buildings) in Chicago, but I am always struck by the corn cob. I stayed at a hotel right across from them two weeks ago and just stared at them for a while. I really like the Wrigley and the Tribune buildings too. So much cool architecture there. Agree that the boat tour is a must.

I've done that tour two or three times and the docents are incredible. I think they have to have like a year-long training/apprenticeship before being able to go out on their own, or something like that. A lot of great Mies van der Rohe on that tour.

My wife wants me to choose one of these lithographs to go above this picture and I’m like whatever.

image.jpg
IMG_1797.jpeg

Back