• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thursday's Debate: Discussion Thread

Just tuned in. Any summary so far from someone that is rational and relatively unbiased? Haven't read the thread yet.

Biden is doing a better job from a content basis but coming across condescending and interrupting a ton.

The Vice-Pesident apparantly has brand new dentures. Only explanation for the over-the-
top grinning.

i know caturday does brag a lot but in his defense someone called him out on his grades and then he rebutted in this instance by pointing out that he apparently makes large amounts of money.

If it was a one off comment then you would have a point.

i know caturday does brag a lot but in his defense someone called him out on his grades and then he rebutted in this instance by pointing out that he apparently makes large amounts of money.

Some of us don't believe the amount of money you make is the best and only indicator of success.

Just tuned in. Any summary so far from someone that is rational and relatively unbiased? Haven't read the thread yet.

Dfuax.png

Our allies will trust us less? They've all said they're getting out as well!

Wipe the burger grease from your face tubby, no one insulted his grades. Just explained them as a result of his admitted cocaine addiction. I'm glad he's rich. I'm sure he's very fulfilled.

49 shots, 49 shots....oops I thought Joe was getting ready to do karaoke.

i've only responded when asked/confronted. I'm sorry but when someone attacks a point on a strictly theoretical basis I don't have a ton of respect for that point. I don't write textbooks, I make money. If your opinion is so valid but your money down.

Wipe the burger grease from your face tubby, no one insulted his grades. Just explained them as a result of his admitted cocaine addiction. I'm glad he's rich. I'm sure he's very fulfilled.

i've only responded when asked/confronted. I'm sorry but when someone attacks a point on a strictly theoretical basis I don't have a ton of respect for that point. I don't write textbooks, I make money. If your opinion is so valid but your money down.

but my money down on what?

That you talk about your wealth a lot and that nobody here (aside from you) cares about said wealth?

Back