• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thursday's Debate: Discussion Thread

Some of us don't believe the amount of money you make is the best and only indicator of success.

yeah but no one is going to say having good grades in college is more important than one's earnings.

Successful guy: Man I made $300,000 last year.
Not successful guy: I made $40,000 last year but I had better undergrad grades than you. I rule!

tumblr_mbrbcnxpa81rg2rf7o1_500.gif

Lolz

And those people are poor and dumb.

I love my kids, but creating progeny is not "success." That's a pretty low bar.

I have chosen a career where I don't make the maximum amount of money I could because I enjoy what I do and how I'm positively able to impact society. That doesn't make me poor or dumb.

Wipe the burger grease from your face tubby, no one insulted his grades. Just explained them as a result of his admitted cocaine addiction. I'm glad he's rich. I'm sure he's very fulfilled.

haha ok. try making partner someday.

Biden on the East of Afghanistan just choke slammed Ryan.

Ryan's face after that exchange was one of, "what the fuck did I just get myself into?"

I just turned back in after being gone for 50 min. Who is doing well?

Why does every thread that Caturday posts in invariably end up with him talking about how much money he makes? Nobody gives a fuck.

Reactions: ITK
Ryan gets a dopey dog look on his face while Biden is speaking.

ryan is trying to employ biden's "no listen here" tactics. not working for him.

Get ready for the claims of bias with this moderator because she let Biden talk more than Ryan.

Back