• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thursday's Debate: Discussion Thread

By the way, it needs to be said that in flipping the channels around, Megyn Kelly looked absolutely the most smoking I have ever seen her look. I always whipped it out and jerked off right there, but they cut to Krauthammer.

Now we have evidence of what many of us suspected. ELC jerks it to FOXNews.

Ryan and Romney simply don't care how often they fail at fact check after the fact, rightly understanding that sounding good in the moment will have a greater overall effect. It's a truly breathtaking indifference to intellectual honesty, and it works. I can appreciate that tack as an election strategy, while simultaneously finding the men who employ it totally awful. Brazen lying is a very tough thing to combat in a debate. I hope Obama is ready, because Romney is again going to say whatever he thinks people want to hear in the next two rounds, and Obama has the heavy work of exposing the bullshit.

Oh please. Biden wasn't exactly Mr. Facts last night. And in any case, candidates rarely argue "facts" anymore-- they simply cite some study they agree with and chalk that up as a fact.

No shit. He doubled down on the Benghazi lies and raised a couple of lies pf his own on his votes on Afghanistan and Iraq. Not the truthiest performance ever. He repeatedly interrupted Ryan with conclusory, unsupported opinions. Or as Rachel Madcow calls it, "fact checking."

You're being unfair to slimy used car salesmen.

Pls keep in mind the person you're defaming walked the edible dog with your guy. Have at it, sweetie, but don't forget to take a gander at the scoreboard.

Pls keep in mind the person you're defaming walked the edible dog with your guy. Have at it, sweetie, but don't forget to take a gander at the scoreboard.

The various conflicting polls that have both winning?

My beef with you is that you are an idiot.

1) Expecting information to be instantaneous on an attack on a US consulate does not even begin to start a point of discussion.

2) That would ignore the plummet that the economy was going thru at the time of the election in 2008. Stop playing glib. I'd say you are better than that...but you clearly aren't.

3) There is nothing that Ryan said about Afghanistan that is defensible. He vomited all over himself on that one.

And as a final closing mini-statement, you aren't nearly as funny or clever as you try to portray to be. Your jokes are forced. Your jokes are tired. And your jokes simply fall flat on their face...time and time again. Stop trying. You aren't funny.

Queue some lame joke of yours about old Jewish men and/or a talking point you heard Sean Hannity say that made you pee your pants in laughter just a little bit.

1) I think you're confusing the lack of instantaneous information with the presence of an affirmative lie. This was the latter. You're evidently comfortable with affirmative lies, given the ones you've obviously told yourself (and others. 42 posts? Child, please. On the other hand, "LarryDavidDeac"? Good one. Millhouse would totally hate that guy...if only that was possible.).

2) And then four years happened. Again, you can't win the 2008 election twice. Try running on a record. On second thought, I would run FROM that record, not on it, also. Enjoy your fail.

3) Ryan wants to win. Helluva a position to argue with, but have at it, sweetie.

Last edited:
By the way, it needs to be said that in flipping the channels around, Megyn Kelly looked absolutely the most smoking I have ever seen her look. I almost whipped it out and jerked off right there, but they cut to Krauthammer.

I know people on this board who would have jerked faster when Krauthammer came on.

IMO Biden's behavior last night was beneath the dignity of the office. The Vice President of the United States should have shown a more respectful debating style.

IMO Biden's behavior last night was beneath the dignity of the office. The Vice President of the United States should have shown a more respectful debating style.

Yes, he should be dignified like Dick "Go Fuck Yourself" Cheney.

Auto pen signatures can change over time and its not unheard of for someone to sign for a Rep or Senator on a constituent service request.

It's comforting to know that the guy championing cutting spending is letting "someone" sign his requests for hundred of millions of dollars from the government, but he knows nothing about it, interesting.

He should have whipped that kid's ass less?

Ugh this makes me sad to read this...Our country needs new blood (and yes I realize R/R ain't new blood)

Nothing wrong with new blood. Nothing necessarily wrong with the old guys, either.

But interrupting the moderator last Wednesday was presidential?!?!? Hippocrates make laugh at the BS like Bidden.

He should have whipped that kid's ass less?

I wouldn't go that far. Biden was Biden and the kid stood up to him. The so called debate was white noise, talking points and political discord. Entertaining in a strange way but in the end a complete waste of time.

I wouldn't go that far. Biden was Biden and the kid stood up to him. The so called debate was white noise, talking points and political discord. Entertaining in a strange way but in the end a complete waste of time.

Isn't most politics?

Back