• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tick Tock....

Jim Comey did absolutely nothing to sway the election one way or the other. It is obvious there was an out to get Trump sentiment among many in the FBI leadership however.

It appears Horowitz was unable to locate a single pro Trump or anti Hillary text or message among the countless he reviewed.

who cares? you just said it didn't matter.

the same nothingburger as it's always been

Jim Comey did absolutely nothing to sway the election one way or the other. It is obvious there was an out to get Trump sentiment among many in the FBI leadership however.

It appears Horowitz was unable to locate a single pro Trump or anti Hillary text or message among the countless he reviewed.

LOL

But he did. The public actions of the FBI were completely against Hillary. You’ve got one text suggesting otherwise.

Two nobodies have some text messages between them and it’s a grand conspiracy, an entire field office is against a candidate and it’s meh. So if you want to run it to equal whataboutism, two people failed because the person they wanted to “stop” is president and the office succeed because the person they hated isn’t. Pretty huge nothingburger for current investigations.

meanwhile Trump uses a charity to pay off whomever and moonz shrugs shoulders

It's kind of like finding two government employees talking shit about Trump here in the tunnels and using it to build a deep state conspiracy theory.

I’m sorry, I may have missed it.

Where is he evidence that Trump colluded with Russia?

The only collusion I’ve seen involves Hillary, the DNC, Steele, and the deep state

What Rudy and the morons on the right didn't read is that Strozk and Page were calling for MORE investigations into Hillary not Trump.

Trump's brainwashed followers are too stupid to understand this.

I’m sorry, I may have missed it.

Where is he evidence that Trump colluded with Russia?

The only collusion I’ve seen involves Hillary, the DNC, Steele, and the deep state

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

yea-k.gif

yok.gif

There’s only one person that people should respond to when they post crazy dumb as shit things and that’s...

4c7d626c676f0e6949e6428006c738c4.png

Manafort has been sent to jail until his trial.

Over/Under for his pardon - Sunday

It's tough sledding for moonz. He's been hyping this IG report for months and now that it's turned out to be a giant nothingburger he's grasping at any reference in it to continue his trolling.

Back