• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tick Tock....

2018: FBI agents stating plainly that they are openly trying to "stop" the democratic process of the people electing the POTUS.

-MEH NOTHING BURGURZZZZZZ11!!!1!!

If you actually READ something, you would know they went after Bernie, Hillary, Ryan, Sessions and others. You'd also know they were taken off anything to do with the project within 24 hours.

But why be bothered with knowing the whole story when you have so definitively taken a position?

If you actually READ something, you would know they went after Bernie, Hillary, Ryan, Sessions and others. You'd also know they were taken off anything to do with the project within 24 hours.

But why be bothered with knowing the whole story when you have so definitively taken a position?

you tell us 90sdeac

Wray has got the back of the FBI and is all but saying "FUCK YOU TRUMP!"

Big kudos to Wray.

Yea, this is a big nothing burger for the most part.

All of Comey's alleged insubordination and breaks from protocol hurt HRC, not Trump. Though that wasn't (probably) his intent. He was in a tough spot in many ways. More coordination with Lynch would've just been allegedly Clinton protecting.

The fact that anyone didn't want Trump to become president is merely an indication of their common sense. Sure, the FBI agents were fools to text that shit on official phones. But, apparently, there's no evidence they have had any real influence that would be or was damaging to Trump. Trump is his own worst enemy, if you haven't noticed.

And 3 weeks later the same guy makes a big deal over Weiner’s emails.

The fact this had to be done at all is simply a loss for America. The OIG report bleeds both red and blue.

:(

So as suspected, the NY field office (aka Trumplandia) was likely going to leak news of the HRC emails found on Weiner's computer, forcing Comey to make the pre-election announcement.

Anyone claiming a deep state conspiracy against Trump is not being honest.

No, there is precious little in this report to bolster the paranoid and irrational ranting of Trumpublicans.

Comey broke protocol mainly to avoid the appearance of favoring Clinton.

Because f’ing Pubs constantly claiming some mythical conspiracy against them. And because he thought Clinton would win.

Defenders of the FBI have long argued that Page and Strzok were radical outliers in the culture of the FBI headquarters. These revelations make that a more difficult case. Could someone rise to senior levels of the FBI if these views, and the language used to express, were far out of the mainstream? Their behavior presents a grotesque caricature of what we taxpayers should expect from federal law enforcement.

The “conduct of these employees cast a cloud over the entire FBI investigation and sowed doubt about the FBI’s work on, and its handling of, the Midyear investigation,” the inspector general concluded. “The damage caused by these employees’ actions extends far beyond the scope of the Midyear investigation and goes to the heart of the FBI’s reputation for neutral factfinding and political independence.”

It’s amazing how you all can deny the sum total of this greatly benefited Trump.

I found this one to be hilarious.

“And then there’s this heartfelt string of missives from Agent 1 to Agent 5 on November 8, 2016—election day: “You should know; … that I’m … with her.” (The IG helpfully adds in a footnote that “’I’m with her’ was one of the Clinton campaign slogans.”)”

The ... between “I’m” and “with” specifically means Agent 1 didn’t say “I’m with her.”

So is the point of all this that FBI agents shouldn’t have a voting preference, that they shouldn’t text about their voting preferences, or that they shouldn’t have had a preference for Hillary?

It’s amazing how you all can deny the sum total of this greatly benefited Trump.

“And then there’s this heartfelt string of missives from Agent 1 to Agent 5 on November 8, 2016—election day: “You should know; … that I’m … with her.” (The IG helpfully adds in a footnote that “’I’m with her’ was one of the Clinton campaign slogans.”)”

The ... between “I’m” and “with” specifically means Agent 1 didn’t say “I’m with her.”

So is the point of all this that FBI agents shouldn’t have a voting preference, that they shouldn’t text about their voting preferences, or that they shouldn’t have had a preference for Hillary?

It isn't the whole point, but they shouldn't do it on their government issue phones. Certainly we can agree on that.

Jim Comey did absolutely nothing to sway the election one way or the other. It is obvious there was an out to get Trump sentiment among many in the FBI leadership however.

It appears Horowitz was unable to locate a single pro Trump or anti Hillary text or message among the countless he reviewed.

Back