• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tickets for Wake V. Clemson - NYE

scooter84

Jack Campbell
Reaction score
Does anyone have any they want to get rid of? We need 4 and would like to sit downstairs. I looked at Vividseats and they look expensive??

I'm also looking for four (4) tickets, preferably lower level. PM me if any available.

Guys, I know good and well that you could most likely find how ever many your looking for, within reason, on game day. There were be some folks selling in parking lot, as well as some still available through Wake.

Make sure you get some damn tickets. We need butts in seats!

Go Deacs!

Yeah, must agree with RSF here. Cheap tickets at Wake games has been a thing forever. Even when we we were pretty good.

Yes, I realize that. However, we are coming with another couple and I am concerned about depending on buying good tickets in the parking lot. I have heard Wake is forcing scalpers away from the stadium so I don't know how available they will be... If it was just me looking for two tickets I would have no problem doing that - finding 4 together is a little tougher.

And, if you buy tickets upstairs can you actually get downstairs to look for empty seats?

In any event, I bit the bullet and got 4 through the ticket office - 4 downstairs in the corner for $45 each...

Yes, I realize that. However, we are coming with another couple and I am concerned about depending on buying good tickets in the parking lot. I have heard Wake is forcing scalpers away from the stadium so I don't know how available they will be... If it was just me looking for two tickets I would have no problem doing that - finding 4 together is a little tougher.

And, if you buy tickets upstairs can you actually get downstairs to look for empty seats?

In any event, I bit the bullet and got 4 through the ticket office - 4 downstairs in the corner for $45 each...
You done goofed. Bigly.

Maybe it's an age/technology thing. Download the SeatGeek app and you will always save money. In this instance you could have saved 30 dollars and gotten better seats.

You asked for advice, got advice, then ignored the advice and spent $156 more than you needed to.

Not my money, I guess, but then what the fuck was the point of this thread?

Well, if you could read you would know that the point of the thread was to see if there was anyone here that had good tickets that they wanted to get rid of - hopefully cheaper than I could otherwise get them. I really wanted downstairs on the side - tickets I couldn't find anywhere for less than $100 each - which I didn't want to pay. No one offered any tickets so I had to resort to buying them from Wake at face value - which was cheaper than I could find comparable tickets anywhere else online.

I haven't been to a game in a while and was not sure how reasonable it was to depend on buying upstairs tickets and then sneaking downstairs. Plus that doesn't sound like very respectable behavior for an adult. I can see me telling the other couple - oh, I couldn't afford tickets downstairs so I bought upstairs seats and we just have to sneak downstairs once the game starts...

Anyway, I just don't get the hostility toward a fellow fan trying to attend a game.

Maybe it's an age/technology thing. Download the SeatGeek app and you will always save money. In this instance you could have saved 30 dollars and gotten better seats.

If you can show me better seats that were cheaper on SeatGeek I would appreciate it - because I looked and couldn't find any... I found some a little cheaper on some site but the fees were like $15-$20 per seat and made them more expensive... I may be old but I'm not a complete idiot.

Last edited:
If you can show me better seats that were cheaper on SeatGeek I would appreciate it - because I looked and couldn't find any... I found some a little cheaper on some site but the fees were like $15-$20 per seat and made them more expensive... I may be old but I'm not a complete idiot.

just buy the 6 dollar tickets and sit wherever you want to. There's no separate entrance for upper vs lower so you can freely move from upper to lower or from lower to upper. You sit where you want and then if you get moved you move up or down a row. I've got a group of 8 going and we may have to split into 4's or pairs but we got our 6 dollar tickets and we're going to sit downstairs no problem.

just buy the 6 dollar tickets and sit wherever you want to. There's no separate entrance for upper vs lower so you can freely move from upper to lower or from lower to upper. You sit where you want and then if you get moved you move up or down a row. I've got a group of 8 going and we may have to split into 4's or pairs but we got our 6 dollar tickets and we're going to sit downstairs no problem.

Thanks for the response - I get it. That is what I will do the next time I go with just me and a friend. It just wasn't an attractive option when traveling with another couple. And I know they are the type of people that would rather just pay the money for decent tickets instead of having to poach seats and worry about getting bumped...
It is not very dignified when somebody shows up and you have to move, etc...

Thanks for the response - I get it. That is what I will do the next time I go with just me and a friend. It just wasn't an attractive option when traveling with another couple. And I know they are the type of people that would rather just pay the money for decent tickets instead of having to poach seats and worry about getting bumped...
It is not very dignified when somebody shows up and you have to move, etc...

So they are better than any fan that wants to enjoy what they think are empty seats in an effort to fill in the lower bowl?

This line of thinking does not paint a pretty picture of you and your crowd.

If someone asks you to move there is no problem with saying "we apologize, we did not know these seats were taken." and then move accordingly.

But yeah I think everyone got on you because you made a thread looking for a cheap way of getting good seats, once you got advice you criticized the people that gave it to you because you or your group of friends is "better" somehow.

Hopefully yall are cheering for Wake.

Go Deacs!

No one offered any tickets so I had to resort to buying them from Wake at face value

lol, yes, this was literally your only option, for sure

Plus that doesn't sound like very respectable behavior for an adult. I can see me telling the other couple - oh, I couldn't afford tickets downstairs so I bought upstairs seats and we just have to sneak downstairs once the game starts...

And I know they are the type of people that would rather just pay the money for decent tickets instead of having to poach seats and worry about getting bumped... It is not very dignified when somebody shows up and you have to move, etc...

lololololololololol

i am sorry for proposing such disrespectful and undignified behavior (???)

doesn't seem unreasonable for someone to be uncomfortable buying upper level seats and sneaking into better ones that they don't own.

Back