• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tickets for Wake V. Clemson - NYE

Damn Scooter why you gotta go around criticizing everyone. Sad !

Just kidding of course. Hope you and your buds enjoy the game. Go Deacs!

lol, yes, this was literally your only option, for sure

lololololololololol

i am sorry for proposing such disrespectful and undignified behavior (???)

You people are weird and strangely antagonistic. I never said it was my only option - I talked about finding tickets on other sites, but they were all more expensive for similar seats.

I have used the 'move to better seats that are empty' strategy before but I don't think it is an unusual opinion to feel that it is a little embarrassing and uncomfortable to be asked to move. I don't have an issue paying $45 for corner seats downstairs rather than hoping to move down. I didn't want to pay $100 for mid-court but thought maybe a fan here might have some that they would sell to a fellow fan for face. I'm sorry now for asking.

doesn't seem unreasonable for someone to be uncomfortable buying upper level seats and sneaking into better ones that they don't own.

Agreed. Plus you can't buy tix in the parking lot - that hasn't been an option for several years. Also, based on the LSU game, it might be a challenge to sneak into the lower level.

I have 2 lower level tickets I'm looking to get rid of. Young Alumni section, row S. PM me if you are interested. $20 a ticket OBO.

Agreed. Plus you can't buy tix in the parking lot - that hasn't been an option for several years. Also, based on the LSU game, it might be a challenge to sneak into the lower level.

Maybe you can't buy tickets in the parking lot but I can and will saturday

Back