• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

@TieDyeNation

The hate of the tie dye is baffling to me.

The fact that anyone would advocate continued use of the tie dye baffles me. No offense.

It is stupid looking in general but absolutely embarrassing when it is only the band.

While we are at it, I hate those stupid yellow cotton candy heads unless you are a kid.

Our whole program needs a rebrand. Pick a black or gold shirt and go to the game. The team needs new unis. We need to get rid of the stench of the [Redacted] era entirely.

I want us to go back to the Duncan era uni's- good times and good look instead of the jumbled "wakeforest" mess on the jerseys now.

i know it sounded like i was joking but i would definitely support argyle mock sweater vest t-shirts

I don't think we can do argyle because that is Carolina's thing and I don't want any part of that.

Maybe a tux tee?

black-gold-tuxedo-t-shirt-92.jpg

I wonder if we just find it hard to let go of the last remaining holdover from Prosser. I thought the tie-dyes were the ugliest thing ever, but Skip loved them and so we loved wearing them as students.

The current freshmen were rising sixth graders when Skip died. It should have run its course by now.

I do have a Wake Forest tuxedo shirt (which I never wear). It's kind of ugly.

I just wish we would stop introducing "our 6th man, the Screamin Demon student section" especially when there are only 6 students at most sitting in it.

Back