• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger King Mafia - Starring Joe Schreibvogel - GAME - CIVS!

bym051d

I AM VERY IMPORTANT
Reaction score
Welcome to Tiger King mafia, the story of our hero, Joe Exotic and his struggle against the oppression laid upon him by radical animal rights protesters and their queen, Carole "That Bitch" Baskin.

Carole Baskin will stop at nothing to ruin the life of Joe and shut down his highly regarded Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park (GW Zoo / Town). She will enlist help from anywhere she can (Big Cat Rescue / Mafia) to close the GW Zoo and put Joe out of commission.

The staff and relations of the GW Zoo (Town) must band together to find Carole and her collaborators and make sure that animal lovers always have a home at the GW Zoo.

Last edited:
SHAMELESSLY STOLEN AND ADAPTED RULES

1. If you have any questions about rules or game setup or need clarification on a specific issue, please PM me. Do not post these questions on the thread. I will not be lenient and will err on the side of AA’ing mod talk EXCEPT IN LIMITED INSTANCES WHERE MOD INTERACTION HAS BEEN STATED TO BE SPECIFICALLY ALLOWED. If the question is something that I feel that needs to be addressed for all players, I will post a Mod Note in the thread.
  2. Votes must be made by bolding or starring a player’s name (ex: bym051d or ***bym051d***). If you would like to switch your vote from one player to another, please indicate this clearly by using language such as “switch to ***bym051d***.” I will try to provide frequent vote counts, this will help tremendously in making sure these vote counts are accurate.
  3. Two missed votes will result in a AA. If you absolutely know that you will not be available to make a vote during a specific day round, I will allow players to send a proxy vote to me. Any proxy votes will be posted as a Mod Note and will only contain the vote itself.
  4. If there is a vote count that you do not think is accurate, DO NOT POST AS SUCH IN THE THREAD. Refer to Rule #1 and send me a PM, preferably with what is the correct vote tabulation and/or what post # contains a different vote than what I have listed.
  5. The clock I will be using is the clock at time.gov. Day rounds will end at 10:30:59am/1:30:59pm/4:30:59 pm Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated in a Mod Note.
  6. If two or more players are tied at the end of a day round, an instant OT will start. The first additional vote on a player in the tie will instantly end the round and that player will die. If no player has received an additional vote by 20 minutes after the scheduled deadline, the kill will be RNG’d between the players in the tie.
  7. In the event of a player receiving a majority of votes prior to the scheduled end of a round, an instant majority vote will be called and 5-minute twilight will begin. During this twilight period the player receiving a majority of votes will not be allowed to post, but all other remaining alive players may continue to post normally. I will make every effort to be around to track majos but please police yourself. At the close of the 5-minute twilight period night will be called. And normal night rules will apply. If a majo has occurred but twilight is not called and posting/voting continues, the majo will still count and no switches after the majo will be recognized.
  8. Majority votes will not occur when there are 8 or fewer players remaining. Majority votes will not occur when there is 20 minutes or less remaining in a round.
  9. Absolutely no night posting. Similar to mod talk, I will not be lenient. I understand some lag between trying to get a post in at the buzzer and the board registering it, but any posts outside of a very narrow window post-“NIGHT” will likely result in an AA unless extreme extenuating circumstances exist. Some discretion MAY come with majority votes. Do not test this.
  10. Every player will receive a PM with their role, including vanilla civs. PMs may not be discussed and/or posted in the game thread. If you decide to claim your role, you may not copy and paste your role PM. Roles may have restrictions surrounding claims.
  11. Any player who is roleblocked will be notified of the roleblock.

12. Order of Operations is as follows:
  13. 1) Roleblocking abilities
    2) All other actions
    3) Night kills
  14. Other general rules: No editing or deleting posts, No repping of posts, No angleshooting or cheating

Last edited:
1. JMan - Joseph Fritz = Vanilla Civ - Lynched D8
2. SD3 - Gladys Lewis Cross - Vanilla Civ - Died N3
3. Numbers
4. DV7 - Alan Glover - 1-shot Vig - Lynched D4
5. Knight - Died N1
6. Gooner - Joe Exotic - Cop, Hero, Animal Lover - Died N6
7. D14 - Sylvia Corkill - <= N3 Tracker - Died N2
8. Da - Lauren Lowe - Vanilla Civ - Lynched D1
9. Gaterrapin
10. Parlay - Don Lewis - JOAT - Lynched D6
11. Townie - Howard Baskin - Goon - Died N1
12. Mako - Carole Baskin - Mafia Janitor - Lynched D3
13. Ryala - John Finlay - Vanilla Civ - Died N5
14. Eaglez
15. WFU03 - Erik Cowie - Vanilla Civ - Died N4
16. Nonny - Anne McQueen - Vanilla Civ - Lynched D7
17. Rommy - Jamie Murdock - Mafia Goon - Lynced D5
18. Damo - James Garretson - Traitor - Lynched D1
19. Gouda - Kelci Saffery - Died N2
20. Tejas
21. GoalieMom - Barbara “Bala” Fisher - Recruitee - Died N3
22. Redwing - "Doc" Antle - Mason Recruiter - Died N8
23. PhDeac - Rick Kirkham - >= N3 Watcher - Lynched D2
24. Toogs - Marc Thompson - Bodyguard - Died N1
25. QT4KU - John Reinke - Vanilla Civ - Died N9

Last edited:
Reserved for Deaths / Write-ups

Joe Exotic – Gooner

The hero of our story, Joe Exotic. Lover of animals everywhere and number one target of “That Bitch” Carole Baskin. She’s out to ruin your life and your livelihood and You are going to find her. And stop her. Legally. Definitely legally.

To that end, You are the cop. Each night, you may submit an investigation that will reveal GW Zoo (Town) or Anti-GW Zoo (Mafia).

You win with the GW Zoo (Town).

Hidden: Hidden

Knight -

Marc Thompson – Toogs

The GW Zoo needed security after receiving undeserved harassment from animal rights groups. As head of this security, you will function as a vengeful bodyguard. Each night, you may submit the name of a player to protect. If that player is targeted to be hit, you will die in his place. Additionally, you will kill the person making the hit.

Rick Kirkham – PhDeac

Former Inside Edition reporter, you join the GW Zoo as a video producer. With this skill, you may submit a watch investigation each night (starting with night 3, since you were a late addition to the zoo). Any players who visit your target will be revealed to you.

Gladys Lewis Cross – SD3

You want to find answers to the disappearance of your ex-husband, Don Lewis. Even though he left you for “That Bitch” Carole Baskin.

Barbara “Bala” Fisher – GoalieMom

You are lured in by Doc Antle and given a gift of breast implants (traditionally for 2nd anniversary).
In this game, you are a vanilla civilian and you win with the GW Zoo (Town).
Hidden: If investigated by Doc Antle, you will join him as masons.

Alan Glover – DV7

ALLEGED hitman Alan Glover was ALLEGEDLY hired to kill “That Bitch” Carole Baskin. To help accomplish this ALLEGED task, you will be given a 1-shot vigilante hit, to be used on the night of your choosing.

Hidden: If you target Carole Baskin, you lose your vig and do not get it back.

Anne McQueen – Nonny

You are Don Lewis’ executive assistant. You want to help bringing to justice the people who were responsible for Don’s disappearance.

Joseph Fritz – Jman

As Don Lewis’ attorney, you have an interest in stopping the people who might’ve had something to do with his disappearance. Since this is Tiger King mafia, it has to be “That Bitch” Carole Baskins’ fault. In this game, you are a vanilla civilian.

Lauren Lowe – Da

You seem to be a decent person and you and your husband Jeff seem to be truly happy. Since he’s the one day owner of the GW Zoo, you win with the GW Zoo (Town).

John Reinke – QT4KU

You are the manager of the GW Zoo. You don’t have any powers, but you do win with the GW Zoo (Town).

“That Bitch” Carole Baskin – Mako

You are intent to make the animal loving Joe Exotic’s life hell and will involve everyone possible to make Joe suffer. In this game, you are allowed to scrub the name and role from 1 mafia night hit. Since you ALLEGEDLY made your husband’s body disappear, you can do the same to a mafia victim. After a successful night hit, if your power is unused and you are not the hitter, you will be provided with the name and role of the victim. You may then choose to use your power.

You may not use your power and make a standard mafia hit on the same night.

Howard Baskin – Townie

Carole “That bitch” Baskin’s 3rd husband. She has the power in the family and in this game. You are a standard mafia goon.

Don Lewis – Parlay

For this game, you are alive… until you aren’t. You are Carole “That Bitch” Basin’s 2nd husband and bankroll. You financed Big Cat Rescue.

Due to your fortune, you enter this game with $3M. You may use this money to buy the night actions below, one per night. Each night action costs $1M.

Roleblock
Strongman Hit (MAX 1 TIME) – Enhances regular hit
Vigilante Hit – In addition to regular hit. You are the hitter.
Investigation Immunity for target (MAX 1 TIME)

You may not use your power and make a standard mafia hit on the same night.

James Garretson – Damo

You turned on our hero, Joe Exotic and your traitorous actions led to his eventual arrest and conviction by the deep state FBI. As such, you might as well be on the other team’s side, and you are. But they do not know you are on their team.

You win with Big Cat Rescue (Mafia).

Hidden: You have a 1-shot bullet-proof vest.

Last edited:
All roles have been sent. Please PM me with any questions.

I'll be in and out this afternoon and tonight, so try to behave.

Day 1 Begins Now and Ends Monday 4/20 at 10:30:59AM.

***numbers***

Alright before we get into the banter part of the first day, I am Travis (Joe’s husband) who loves Joe but is also crazy. As such if anyone from the Zoo (town) visits me at night, I will kill them to ward off threats to Joe.

If I’m not visited by the Town at night we may gain some perks as a group.

I’m not entirely sure of the best way to use this power but do think claiming is the best way to avoid accidentally killing off a valuable Town role.

***Gouda***

***d14*** majo and get another round in tonight

Vote Count as of #12

SD3 (1) - Ryala
Numbers (1) - Gooner
Gouda (1) - Numbers
D14 (1) - JMan

I’ll probably experiment with the DV7 tables later, when I’m in front of a computer.

Alright before we get into the banter part of the first day, I am Travis (Joe’s husband) who loves Joe but is also crazy. As such if anyone from the Zoo (town) visits me at night, I will kill them to ward off threats to Joe.

If I’m not visited by the Town at night we may gain some perks as a group.

I’m not entirely sure of the best way to use this power but do think claiming is the best way to avoid accidentally killing off a valuable Town role.

***Gouda***

***numbers but bold***

It has to be a real claim because no way maf does this, but honestly wtf numbers

It is what it is. There are definitely several town roles with night powers and there’s no reason to sit on this role as basically a grenade.

It has to be a real claim because no way maf does this, but honestly wtf numbers

Agreed. Mafia couldn't have set it up this quickly. It's a pretty good mafia claim though. "Don't kill me or investigate me!"

Sylvester’s “You Make me Feel Mighty Real” is the greatest running song ever.

Also, ***da*** is always dirty.

Nobody would visit you anyways dude

Back