• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger King Mafia - Starring Joe Schreibvogel - GAME - CIVS!

I am a vig and will randomly kill anyone with more than 12 posts before 9am tomorrow, weighted by post count. Civs shitclouding 15 pages Sunday night is anti-town, don't do it!

You don't have the stones

I am a vig and will randomly kill anyone with more than 12 posts before 9am tomorrow, weighted by post count. Civs shitclouding 15 pages Sunday night is anti-town, don't do it!

You won't do it

MOD NOTE: OPs have been edited. Please review.

But for real, I think being high volume is actually pro-town. We're in an era where not posting is the meta for mafia. Encouraging all posts, including ones about gooner's dollar store body wash and mako's light yard work, gets us more information.

But for real, I think being high volume is actually pro-town. We're in an era where not posting is the meta for mafia. Encouraging all posts, including ones about gooner's dollar store body wash and mako's light yard work, gets us more information.

Can’t hear you over the sound of my Kubota, bro.

within reason, which is why I set the limit at 12. 17 pages overnight sunday are not good for town

I was actually going to put an O/U on toogs coming in and bitching about Sunday posting but it was going to be set at like 8:30am. Was not expecting it to actually be on Sunday.

within reason, which is why I set the limit at 12. 17 pages overnight sunday are not good for town

Have I told you how much I love you lately?

9 posts to go.

Why not? Even if you choose not to read it, you can do an ISO of a player later and get a feel for game related vs not. That's worth a civ/maf lean sometimes!

Why not? Even if you choose not to read it, you can do an ISO of a player later and get a feel for game related vs not. That's worth a civ/maf lean sometimes!

Less arguing with toogs about game theory, more banter please

Also we already nailed damo, there's absolutely no reason to have any more game related posts until at least 9am

My man

I bought a jar of pickles in moonshine today. I've been cooped up too long.

We plowed through a jar of pickles recently (Bubbies, the bomb) and I saved the jar for martinis now. $$$$

You 100% won’t

Back